Home

I THINK PEOPLE BUYING VC RUIN NBA 2K17

This is a discussion on I THINK PEOPLE BUYING VC RUIN NBA 2K17 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 08:13 AM   #25
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: I THINK PEOPLE BUYING VC RUIN NBA 2K17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkoolaid
actually it is. you paid for the game already, why pay more.
I'm sure 2k put a gun to your head and forced you to buy VC. I only paid 20 bucks and it was enough to stay competitive. VC is easy to get in this game by just playing. I was able to level up my guy by the end of the month. VC can only get you so far.....

I'm going to say this again the only thing that messes the gameplay up are the overpowered BADGES. Seems like people are cool with people shooting half court and corner threes now? Again VC can only get you so far....once you grind for those badges and level them up...you can forget about balance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 08:32 AM   #26
Banned

lilkoolaid's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I'm sure 2k put a gun to your head and forced you to buy VC. I only paid 20 bucks and it was enough to stay competitive. VC is easy to get in this game by just playing. I was able to level up my guy by the end of the month. VC can only get you so far.....

I'm going to say this again the only thing that messes the gameplay up are the overpowered BADGES. Seems like people are cool with people shooting half court and corner threes now? Again VC can only get you so far....once you grind for those badges and level them up...you can forget about balance.
i think you did not get my point by you sounding sarcastic, and what the thread about as a whole. and by me saying what is the point of paying more... which lead to online players..which lead why vc ruin 2k17( i put many stop in each sentence so you can think properly before you respond)

im not going into details since you sound smart enough. just do the math.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:22 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 9

Micro transactions in full priced games are horrible.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:47 AM   #28
Rookie

What makes it worse is the actual price for VC. Can't they make it a bit cheaper I mean damn.

I like trying out different players but I don't have all the time in the world to grind for badges and attributes. I've used VC to fast track players and there's more I'd like to try out (online) but I don't want to spend a fortune on this game.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:01 AM   #29
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkoolaid
i think you did not get my point by you sounding sarcastic, and what the thread about as a whole. and by me saying what is the point of paying more... which lead to online players..which lead why vc ruin 2k17( i put many stop in each sentence so you can think properly before you respond)

im not going into details since you sound smart enough. just do the math.
Not enough stops...please help me with the math so my little brain can comprehend.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:58 AM   #30
Pro

I would pay $120 for 2k18 if it did not have VC.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:04 AM   #31
Rookie

33JAF's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 11:23 AM   #32
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
Plus, unlike most "free to play" games currency, VC is really quick and easy to earn. I generally get 500-800 per MyCareer game, then 1000-2500 per day (100-300 pick a win, 500-1500 slots, 500 quick game) from the NBA2k App. I use MyCareer to make sure I have enough offseason VC for MyGM too (like to go into offseason with ~10,000VC).
Paid for by take2
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »