Home

a new patch for traning points

This is a discussion on a new patch for traning points within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

ammar_munes's Arena

OVR: 0
what about a new patch for traning points

hi all suggestion ,

what about a patch to open all training points , meaning when you creat a new player as long as you did the training before it should already apply for all created players .

I think the idea will make ppl start creating more players and try out deferent arc types !!

it's just a suggestion to encourage us to create more players with out thinking damn I have to go thru training again to get the attribute point ect.

what do you all think ?

Last edited by ammar_munes; 02-21-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 04:25 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: a new patch for traning points

I like it, same goes for all the animations you bought on 1 player so that you can use em for the other ones too, but this will never happen. CREAM
Old 02-18-2017, 12:06 AM   #3
Rookie

ammar_munes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentZer0
I like it, same goes for all the animations you bought on 1 player so that you can use em for the other ones too, but this will never happen. CREAM
Thats a great idea

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2017, 10:15 AM   #4
Banned

I'd go further still; once you've unlocked a badge in mycareer, then it should be permanently open on your account. This would also encourage players to try different height/weight/builds knowing that the tedious grind has been removed.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
I'd go further still; once you've unlocked a badge in mycareer, then it should be permanently open on your account. This would also encourage players to try different height/weight/builds knowing that the tedious grind has been removed.
That becomes a little too over powered my man. Imagine a 7'3 post scorer with limitless range because the guy made a sharp shooter first. For me going to practice is the most tedious part of the game. I like to play, even against the AI. So the permanent unlock of freethrow stamina hustle ect. Being removed would greatly enhance my experience but the permanent unlock of badges is a little too much for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2017, 02:37 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody17929
That becomes a little too over powered my man. Imagine a 7'3 post scorer with limitless range because the guy made a sharp shooter first. For me going to practice is the most tedious part of the game. I like to play, even against the AI. So the permanent unlock of freethrow stamina hustle ect. Being removed would greatly enhance my experience but the permanent unlock of badges is a little too much for me.
I guarantee there are 7'3 post scoring centers out there with that badge. Grind it on rookie and it's more than possible.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #7
Rookie

ammar_munes's Arena

I agree on the badge side i do not mind grinding for them , all i care about are the +1 and att point

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2017, 03:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
I guarantee there are 7'3 post scoring centers out there with that badge. Grind it on rookie and it's more than possible.
I understand that. But they actually do have to work for it. Just giving it to them freely is where I have the problem with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »