Home

2k17 fantasy draft question

This is a discussion on 2k17 fantasy draft question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k17 fantasy draft question

So in past iterations of 2k I loved starting a myleagr or association and, adding maybe 5 or 6 historical teams (usually replacing a few trash teams with no real good players on them) and then having a fantasy draft. It was awesome, I'd get teams with LBJ and Payton or Jordan and CP3, stuff like that. But in 2k17, it doesn't appear to give me the option to have only players from teams in the league, in the draft. If I go with the add historical players option, it adds EVERY historical player from every team, meaning I end up with the top 5 picks of the draft being MJ and having a ton of duplicates (which is goddamn stupid, why 2k would even have that option is beyond me, who'd want to play a league with 5 Jordans?) and none of the other options seem to have a way where I can include players from the teams that I specifically add to the league. Am I missing or overlooking something? I hope I am, because this is one of my favorite things to do in 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2017, 10:33 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2k17 fantasy draft question

I edited a created roster with historical players and removed most duplicates. I also edited the ages of current players (like CP3) and made them 20-22 so they all have long prime years. It's on PS4 i can share the roster if you want
Old 02-20-2017, 03:14 AM   #3
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 2k17 fantasy draft question

You're going to have to create a roster yourself if you want to do a fantasy draft. It really doesn't take that long if you're only going to add in a few players. Just swap the players from the bad teams you want to get rid of to the historical rosters of the teams you're going to add in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »