Home

Isaiah Thomas needs to be fixed

This is a discussion on Isaiah Thomas needs to be fixed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2017, 06:56 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Isaiah Thomas needs to be fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKO92
They need to add an agile finisher badge.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
Isn't acrobat basically what your asking for? I think one of the major problems is they dont update badges during the year, Harden only has silver dimer etc.
I do think Thomas should have HOF Acrobat, Difficult Shots, Relentless Finisher, Mid-Range Deadeye
Old 02-26-2017, 07:17 PM   #18
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalEvent97
Isn't acrobat basically what your asking for? I think one of the major problems is they dont update badges during the year, Harden only has silver dimer etc.
I do think Thomas should have HOF Acrobat, Difficult Shots, Relentless Finisher, Mid-Range Deadeye
I think you should be in the HOF or at least a dead cert to go in to have a HOF badge.
Old 02-26-2017, 08:13 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I think you should be in the HOF or at least a dead cert to go in to have a HOF badge.
I thought the idea of the HOF badge is that you are one of the top players ever at the skill/ability? Andre Drummond has HOF Putback King and he is no guarantee to make it to the HOF. Anyway i was suggesting giving Thomas these badges if 2k is unable to make him play like his real-life counterpart.
Old 02-27-2017, 06:11 AM   #20
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

I don't think it mean it is for a HOF talent, but the SKILL is hall of fame level.

For example, Steve Kerr should be a HOF Catch and Shooter, but he isn't a HOF player; but he IS a HOF spot up shooter

If that makes sense
Old 02-27-2017, 09:12 AM   #21
Pro

I have to agree with the dribbling, not as good as out of the box. Is there any sliders to use to improve the dribbling animations so they were like Pre-Patch? Raise Acceleration?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2017, 09:27 AM   #22
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

It's not the "live ball" (ball is not live my defender clips through the ball at least twice a quarter). It's first step speed and slow layup animations. This year in order to improve blocks, 2K put the weak side help on steroids. This is why P&Rs work in a way that seems like nobody has ever seen them before, like the Alley Oops in Semi Pro. The problem is that in real life, shorter players get the ball up quick, and put it up high. Even on shots like floaters, and directional runners get blocked because they go up so slowly. Isaiah also likes to get the ball up on the backboard as often as possible because blocking it, would be a goaltend. Players in 2K don't have this awareness. They attack the rim like it's a layup drill, ignoring the fact that a 7-footer is 2 feet away.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:39 AM   #23
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

He rarely makes the all star game in MyLeague or averages more than 20 points a game which is weird considering he has a 100 touches tendency
Old 02-27-2017, 09:42 AM   #24
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
I'm already having nightmares of them nerfing shot blocking and paint defense. .
Maybe not offline, but shot blocking definetly needs a nerf online imo. If a player shorter than you is driving to the basket, literally all you have to do is spam Y or Triangle and it's almost certain to be a block.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »