Home

NBA 2K17 Trade Deadline Roster Update, Including All Draft Pick Trades, Available Now

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Trade Deadline Roster Update, Including All Draft Pick Trades, Available Now within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2017, 08:47 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Trade Deadline Roster Update, Including All Draft Pick Trades, Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipatach
When do they usually update the rosters?

Rosters are updated pretty often some times daily. Every time you are 30 min into a game and all of a sudden Update required appears there is a roster update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2017, 01:16 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Trade Deadline Roster Update, Including All Draft Pick Trades, Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Rosters are updated pretty often some times daily. Every time you are 30 min into a game and all of a sudden Update required appears there is a roster update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm still waiting for them to add Bogut to the Cavs and Jennings to the Wizzards.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:30 PM   #43
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Hopefully someone can answer this ? for me, so does this mean if we use this roster update and edit it by back dating the roster to opening night rosters to start a MyLeague with, that draft picks will be screwed up?

I like to start my Association with opening night rosters, but have always waited a while to make sure there wont be any missing players in my Association that played IRL this season. I figure by now there probably wont be any player added IRL to a roster that the game dont have, or there is less of a chance that happens anyway. I prefer not to have to use start today feature as I like to play all the games.

I figure I better ask this because it would suck to back date rosters to opening night, only to find out draft picks will be messed up. I like to make the moves when they actually happened IRL in my MyLeague at that time. Thanks

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »