Home

NBA 2k18 Keys For Success

This is a discussion on NBA 2k18 Keys For Success within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 11:21 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k18 Keys For Success

- Make the servers more reliable
- Tone down double teams
- Badge progress bar - is that too much to ask?!?
Old 03-02-2017, 12:14 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 1

I forgot to mention we need an option to turn off the cutscenes that will trigger due to my idea like cut stoppages, players/coaches talking to the ref, coaches restrained etc.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:47 PM   #35
Rookie

2k18
Get rid of the current in game sub menu, it's an eye sore
Voice options for my player
More tattoos and ability to add them to created players not just mp
New hairstyles / dye hair tool / facial hair trimming tool to perfectly recreate players facial hair
Lower, more distinct and accurate ratings (there is practically nothing that separates players when everyone is a 71-75 overall!)
New legend teams
When creating a team the ability to do their warm up clothes and at least 2 alt jerseys
Ability to play all star weekend from main menu
Bring back create a legend mode
In MP Revenue from merchandise and marketing used to buy upgrades for houses and cars
Better nicknames
Celebrity appearances (and bring back the celebrity team to the game!)
Better half time show
NEED THE DLEAGUE BACK! If they can do it in 2k12 they can do it now! The reason for this was summed up perfectly in a post I saw. it went something like this: players that are not in the rotation should still be able to develop in the dleague, also when you add the dleague with real dleague players you stop the unrealisticness of all the second round picks and undrafted rookies not being signed and retiring in 2 years. That is a huge problem in my league and it is annoying to see the first pick of the second round not get signed.
The ability to create a team or edit team logos and stuff outside of my league so you could upload a roster premade with NCAA, throwback teams, or whatever you want.
Fix broken 10 day contract glitch where no one will accept it
More realistic blowout sim in my league , by this I mean if a team is getting blown out or blowing someone out, their reserves will play a decent amount of time. Ex: LBJ and kyrie shouldn't be on the floor after the 3rd if the cavs are up 30 points , Kay felder should be.
Easier to search for logos (using keywords like wwe2k)
Ability to upload team designs while not using my league
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2017, 06:11 PM   #36
MVP

^^
Nice list I agree
As I stated earlier there's nothing in the NBA contract with 2K saying no interaction between players/coaches and referee's. Just bring the game to life 2K have cutscenes of referee's interacting with players/coaches with option to turn off cutscenes.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:40 AM   #37
MVP

My ideas are already in the game like stated all they have to do is introduce them to the main game instead of Mycareer solely.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #38
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Responsiveness. Input delay is a killer.

Passing. Users still close out way too easily from helping one pass away.

Defense. The AI is pretty awful from top to bottom. Players are way out of position off of makes, timeouts, even the opening tip. Advanced rotations and close outs rarely happen. Needs an overhaul.

More edit tools. Roster makers/Draft class creators spend countless hours. 2K has come a long way with this but more mass editing tools would be a lifesaver.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 03-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #39
Rookie

Now I'm not saying all these have to be put in, but a mot of them are so simple and I know they can do them. Customization can make a game never get old, but that's probably not what they want to do because then you wouldn't buy the next one lol.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:02 PM   #40
MVP

Coach showing raw emotion
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »