Home

2k18 Needs to Address Teammate Grades

This is a discussion on 2k18 Needs to Address Teammate Grades within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2017, 01:45 AM   #41
Rookie

HeatLifer's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: 2k18 Needs to Address Teammate Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevensignz
Tired of a everyone that is not a pg trying to run the offense. It's like a mad dash to the ball during inbound. Too many bigs and LeBron wannabes want to run the offense. I often get frozen out of games because I never get the ball as a pg.
Funny, I'm tired of all these wannabe-PG's that think they know how to rub an offense wanting to HOG the ball.

And OP... getting blocked takes you from an A to a C?? You're not exaggerating are you? Nah you couldn't be. You wouldn't make a bad thing a worse thing would you?

Like "I hit green every 4 out of 10 shots
.. I NEVER HIT GREENS". Right? A to a C?? C'mon man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 05:18 AM   #42
Rookie

Re: 2k18 Needs to Address Teammate Grades

Good spacing needs a big boost to teammate grade ..As a post rebound cener I find myself hovering around the 2 point line a lot on offense because I'm tired of everyone cutting to basket same time as me in same area and just clogging the paint...can't even run a pick and roll properly because everyone else on the team tried to set a pick or the point guard refuses to use the pick smh

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-18-2017, 05:19 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmelomamba
Good spacing needs a big boost to teammate grade ..As a post rebound cener I find myself hovering around the 2 point line a lot on offense because I'm tired of everyone cutting to basket same time as me in same area and just clogging the paint...can't even run a pick and roll properly because everyone else on the team tried to set a pick or the point guard refuses to use the pick smh

3 point line*
Old 09-18-2017, 05:23 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatLifer
Funny, I'm tired of all these wannabe-PG's that think they know how to rub an offense wanting to HOG the ball.

And OP... getting blocked takes you from an A to a C?? You're not exaggerating are you? Nah you couldn't be. You wouldn't make a bad thing a worse thing would you?

Like "I hit green every 4 out of 10 shots

.. I NEVER HIT GREENS". Right? A to a C?? C'mon man.

So true..point guard is the go to ball hogging position ..after I see a point guard start ball hogging I run up as a 65 overall center and decide to start running the offence ..got a couple triple doubles already and average lik 6 assists on walk on and wit lil touches I get still average 14 points and 11 rebounds

Old 09-18-2017, 05:34 AM   #45
Rookie

Exclamation Re: 2k18 Needs to Address Teammate Grades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevensignz
Tired of a everyone that is not a pg trying to run the offense. It's like a mad dash to the ball during inbound. Too many bigs and LeBron wannabes want to run the offense. I often get frozen out of games because I never get the ball as a pg.
They want to skip the PG to speed up the tempo.
So they throwing the worst passes you will ever see, wasting their stamina, tend to turbo through defenders and get the charging foul.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 05:41 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmelomamba

Did the point guard ask for a screen? The PG is able to set the plays on court.

Last edited by Nwordbelike; 09-18-2017 at 05:47 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »