Home

Something Happened to My Game...

This is a discussion on Something Happened to My Game... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2017, 05:13 AM   #9
Rookie

RainZ's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Something Happened to My Game...

Im not sure what you mean by you got a new game?
As in you got a new copy, and tried that without any patches having been downloaded with your xbox in offline mode?

I honestly see my AI teammates get beat like that all the time and have just accepted it is how things are after all the patching.. I think that is what you are experiencing unless you can confirm this happens even with a fresh offline only install and no patches downloaded.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainZ
Im not sure what you mean by you got a new game?
As in you got a new copy, and tried that without any patches having been downloaded with your xbox in offline mode?

I honestly see my AI teammates get beat like that all the time and have just accepted it is how things are after all the patching.. I think that is what you are experiencing unless you can confirm this happens even with a fresh offline only install and no patches downloaded.
Even with a new game and my Xbox One wiped clean and offline with Day 1 rosters, the issue of CPU players rubber banding, or their momentum taking them out of the play, happened. This was not the case for me when I purchased the game on 2-24-17, or at least not to my recollection. I remember when I noticed the change last Saturday, 3-4-17. I've also noticed that teams shoot either 3's or layups now mainly and shooting fouls have decreased a little.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:29 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

When I first got the game and it wasn't done downloading and I was playing the team USA scrimmage it wasn't like this either. I'm pretty sure it has just finished downloading completely. Like I said before this seems like a normal everygame play, If your copy is broken mine must be too I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »