Home

Am I the only one who constantly gets dashboarded?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who constantly gets dashboarded? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2017, 02:34 AM   #1
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

OVR: 0
Am I the only one who constantly gets dashboarded?

I can't play more than 3 park games without getting Dashboarded (having the game crash). I can barley do anything in this game without getting dashboarded. It crashes so much that it's almost unplayable, and a huge waste of my f***ing time considering the fact that i'm sitting here waiting 19 years for the game just to load into the park to begin with. So why hasn't this been fixed? Am i the only one? Does anyone know a fix? Why the hell does 2k always ignore stuff like this when they're over there sitting on piles of money?

I know this thread will go ignored like the millions of other complaints that people have made to 2k, but this s*** needs to stop. Not trying to make this a rant thread (I honestly want to know if anyone has some sort of fix for this) but we payed a lot of money for this game and i don't see why 2k is so incapable of taking some time just to read through the communities complaints and maybe make some changes like any normal, well ran company would.

Very frustrated at the moment, but honestly is there any way i can fix this game from crashing so often? It's unplayable. And no, i'm not talking about clearing reserved space, i'm talking about an actual fix. (Because apparently clearing reserved space is a bad thing to do according to 2k)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2017, 08:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Am I the only one who constantly gets dashboarded?

I guess you're playing in old town? Old town is broken. Rivet and sunset usually don't crash. (or at least only very rarely)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Re: Am I the only one who constantly gets dashboarded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benuetzer
I guess you're playing in old town? Old town is broken. Rivet and sunset usually don't crash. (or at least only very rarely)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Yes Old Town, but i'm not just talking about parks. The game just randomly crashes out of nowhere all the time for me and i've heard a lot of other people on Xbox One say the same thing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »