Home

Can't Equip dunk animations on created player

This is a discussion on Can't Equip dunk animations on created player within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2017, 07:26 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Can't Equip dunk animations on created player

Still super broken. This ridiculous throwing the ball over the rim animation is occurring even with Max strength speed dunk contact dunk etc, HOF Finisher HOF Posterizer, on BAD, smaller defenders, while I have high stamina coming full speed down the court.

Meanwhile in MyCareer my player with lesser ratings is dunking on everyone solely because the animations are equipped.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:08 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 12

BUMP THIS THREAD!

This is an issue im dying to understand more about because its affecting my enjoyment of the game. Everything seemed okay last fall before big patches started dropping and i'd see the "thrunk" animation about 65 or 75% less of the time than i do now.

Does anyone have a resonable explanation for this? Or some slider tweaks that can help alleviate the problem.

Id like to echo the OPs sentiments exactly as they have written them. In mycareer this doesnt seem to be an issue, but the CAPs ive made for myleague despite being statisticly better dunkers are anything but.

Where have all the posters gone?

Actually, as i think back to when posters occured with more frequency, i remember defenders who would attempt to draw a charge outside of the charge circle would get sucked into the charge circle and dunked on. Obviously this proved to be problematic but i would take this over its current state anyday

Last edited by 2k10Fonzarelli; 04-05-2017 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:22 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k10Fonzarelli

Actually, as i think back to when posters occured with more frequency, i remember defenders who would attempt to draw a charge outside of the charge circle would get sucked into the charge circle and dunked on. Obviously this proved to be problematic but i would take this over its current state anyday
Exactly it's way more realistic if Steve Nash takes charge and gets slid back and dunked on, than him causing A created dunking beast to throw the ball over the rim out of bounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »