Home

Operation Sports at 2K Sports Part Two: The Misconceptions About Game Development

This is a discussion on Operation Sports at 2K Sports Part Two: The Misconceptions About Game Development within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2017, 12:03 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 2
Operation Sports at 2K Sports Part Two: The Misconceptions About Game Development

I am hoping that every employee can right the ship with this years release.

I am disappointed because I am not playing the same game out of the box that I paid for with the last 2 releases.

I was all excited about the capabilities after playing the prelude and then the dribbling is not the same after the patches. Transition defense... Interior Defense and responsiveness are not the same.

I actually think that NBA 2k14 last gen plays and controls better than the last two offerings... I just don't understand how that can be with better technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2017, 02:25 AM   #42
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
White Knight How is what I said trolling? Because I said your beloved 2K17 is a bad game? As far as cutting ties, I haven't bought a copy of 2K since 2K14 or 2K15. And even though 2K17 is bad, 2K as a company has earned a bit of support, faith and patience due to their previous high quality games and it doesn't hurt that 2K is the only playable up to date NBA game on the market. Instead of people blowing smoke up 2Ks butts, they should be holding 2K to the standard that 2K set for itself and not accepting the increasingly and shockingly flawed games that have been released. 2K has a wonderful development team in place, if they're able to take their ideas and get them to gel together where those ideas work like they're supposed to reamains to be seen.
Its trolling because you just said you haven't bought the game since NBA2k14. So, what do you want here? The game has flaws and we know what they are. You constantly saying the game is bad without something constructive doesnt help the issue. Its just flaming.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:42 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports at 2K Sports Part Two: The Misconceptions About Game Development

cannot feel sorry for 2K. They made so much money this year and I'm sure none of that will be reflected in 2k18. it's like you're telling me to feel sorry for the billionaire who gets to drive a Ferrari to a private gym, because he still has to work out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
You could take your money and leave it in your wallet come Sept/Oct if you're that dissatisfied with this game and the direction it's heading. I mean, you don't HAVE to buy it.

I fully expect the 2k board of OS to be 100% dead come the release of 2k18 with no comments because 99% of everyone on it this year just complains about how bad 2k17 is. No way I'd buy 2k18 if I was as mad as most of you are.

Anyway, I enjoyed this video and would love to see the same sort of thing happen with the MLB The Show crew. Love seeing some behind the scenes stuff like this.
he's right there is no competition and you cannot take your money elsewhere he has a point

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »