Home

3pt Shooting has been Tweaked(Feedback Thread)

This is a discussion on 3pt Shooting has been Tweaked(Feedback Thread) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2017, 03:23 PM   #41
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 3pt Shooting has been Tweaked(Feedback Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
Awesome change, yet it will get reverted back due to whiny, unintelligent kids bitching on Twitter who have never watched a basketball game other than Steph Curry mixtapes on YouTube.

This is by FAR the best the game has played all year but because of crybaby children with face tattoo characters and xXKillahXx in their username it won't last.

Sigh.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Yea it's pissing me too bro why always they winning this battles with us ?

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #42
Rookie

lol, I've turned around. See a lot of bums bricking stupid shots. Love it, love it. I'm still shooting high percentages. Just a lot less bail-outs for the come-ups.

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:37 PM   #43
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeSleepy
lol, I've turned around. See a lot of bums bricking stupid shots. Love it, love it. I'm still shooting high percentages. Just a lot less bail-outs for the come-ups.
Precisely - this patch rewards smart players - which is how it should be. The main skill that should separate players should be Basketball IQ related. When the game has things like limitless range/posterizer/relentless etc - it just rewards bad shots and makes people play less team ball which is not the way it should be. You should be forcing players to play team ball - is a team game at the end of the day. Yet it rarely feels like it. When you have a bad team full of players like this - it's like playing 1 v 9.

I have a feeling it won't last. Hopefully i'm wrong.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:41 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 4

In practice I shot 10 only made 2 three point shots, no greens. There's nothing really realistic about that. nothing sim about that. i underdig the issue but aint a thing realistic about this. Im just talking about practice. Not the game... lol Practice!
Old 04-08-2017, 03:45 PM   #45
MVP

ph33's Arena

Please don't change this.

I'm so sick of hearing people bitch and complain that they shoot 60% from three instead of 70%.

This is basketball folks. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SOME DUMB GREEN RELEASE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OPEN.

And let me clarify. I've got no problem if someone shoots that for a game. Sometimes players get hot and have games like that. But NOT as an average. Shooters get cold too. This game should be about working for shot quality, and if your shot isn't falling, then you contribute in other ways or try to get an easy basket to get your rhythm back, like you would in a real game. The mentality this year was just "I'm open so I should make this" and yes, kudos to you for getting open, but expecting to make it every time is totally absurd.

Last edited by ph33; 04-08-2017 at 03:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #46
Pro

What level are yallz all playing on to shoot 60% from three?
Old 04-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #47
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Please don't change this

I'm so sick of hearing people bitch and complain that they shoot 60% from three instead of 70%

This is basketball folks. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SOME DUMB GREEN RELEASE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OPEN
It's been suggested several times - i definitely think this game won't make great progress that satisfies both sims and arcades anytime soon - they really should just make a kind of "choice" when you first join park/online - that you are forced to choose either to play with sim sliders - or arcade.

I just don't see how both parties will ever agree - obviously sim people have the more realistic bragging rights. But arcade people are usually the bigger party in size.

This would make it so decisions are decided by 2 different parties - towards 2 different playzones - therefore neither affecting the other. If you want to play arcade - go ahead. If you want to play sim - go ahead. Simple. I bet they would find better balance way sooner. And arcade peoples complaining wouldn't affect us sim people. Peace for all.

I really could give less fs - about making every shot - being the superstar of the team or some bs - trying to "prove myself" as the PARK GOAT DEMIGOD NERF ME. I just want to play sim ball alone -
and with my buddies - that's all. Is that really so hard 2k?. Especially the alone part.

Last edited by Leasim96; 04-08-2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:53 PM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Please don't change this

I'm so sick of hearing people bitch and complain that they shoot 60% from three instead of 70%

This is basketball folks. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO SOME DUMB GREEN RELEASE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE OPEN
Im not bitching and I know my release so im not just chucking three's Im in practice shooting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »