Home

Go vote on 3 point shooting NOW!!!

This is a discussion on Go vote on 3 point shooting NOW!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2017, 12:01 AM   #9
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Go vote on 3 point shooting NOW!!!

The public gaming community is a ****ing joke.

Legit lol at 80%, if they cave to that I'm well and truly done and preordering NBA Live out of principle.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-18-2017, 12:16 AM   #10
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
>80% has 50% of the votes

Sounds like I will have plenty of extra room in my budget for other games come September!

I dont get why they even do this. After all they call their game a simulation of NBA basketball, yet they will listen to obviously not very intelligent people who dont seem to watch or understand basketball.

Not even Steph Curry, or Clay Thompson will hit 80% of their open 3's in a game. Heck just shooting in the gym they probably wouldnt hit 80% of their 3's, if they were to say shoot a 100 of them,lol.

Man I feel sorry for you hard core basketball fans that play online and have to put up with this stuff. Im not a online player, as I prefer MyLeague, but it gets annoying when they adjust shooting all the time, then I have to readjust my sliders again, and again, its seems its never ending this year.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 04-18-2017, 12:45 AM   #11
Rookie

these poll standings are hilarious so far

first poll is the question, if shooting is too hard at the moment 53% say yes and 36% say its just right.

I mean ok, not everyone is the same as me but seriously? TOO HARD? I have no words

second poll pro am shooting % too high? 65% say thats false.
These guys need to see some screens of my pro am elite 4 team with everyone shooting over 70% for 3 including a glass and a ldd over the course of 85 games (81-4)

third poll boost of archetypes that shoot and and nerf that don't. Well, here the twitter guys seem to agree, but hey seriously? Isn't it more about nerf the non shooters and NOT BOOST the shooters?

Fourth poll with the % aim on open shots is completely ridiculous with people want the shots to fall at over 80%

Fifth, well yeah.. bump open shots and drop contested. Sure, bump open shots that are going in all the time anyway, drop contested which aren't going in anyway most of the time now

I think Mike Wang will listen to the poll results, he usually did it. So I guess there will be one more tuning coming, and this will finally destroy the online play for me.
I'm honestly so disappointed seeing these results. Never thought that my point of view will be so far away from what the majority seems to want and seeks for.

From my point of view, each of these polls should have the opposite outcome to enjoy this game.
I just hope he leaves it the way it is now. I am scared to see, what could happen if he'll do these steps and follows the poll outcomes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 12:56 AM   #12
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Tired of all this myplayer stuff honestly. This is an NBA game, and the real NBA players shooting is at the mercy of the Myplayer community and what they want. Just make 2 diff games. Let us real team guys have some realism, and real percentages. Then let the myplayer guys have their own universe. Its getting out of hand.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 04-18-2017, 01:05 AM   #13
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
preordering NBA Live out of principle.
Nah I ain't going that far yet lol
Old 04-18-2017, 01:07 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Tired of all this myplayer stuff honestly. This is an NBA game, and the real NBA players shooting is at the mercy of the Myplayer community and what they want. Just make 2 diff games. Let us real team guys have some realism, and real percentages. Then let the myplayer guys have their own universe. Its getting out of hand.
do you really think, these two things should be that far away from each other?
I mean, judging the polls it can't be brought together. But from my pov it's just that they need to tune the game realistic for all game modes. That would include myplayer and regular team playing guys.

That's all!
Old 04-18-2017, 01:50 AM   #15
Pro

sudanmalkovich's Arena

after 11~12 patches, they're still fixing and now voting on shooting lol.
this is a joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 02:08 AM   #16
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

I hate the fact that 12 year olds on Twitter are dictating how this game should be played.

Mike watches the game, he should know what shooting percentages should be acceptable for a sim basketball game. The numbers are right there.

Open shots going in at an 80+ percent rate is downright laughable. Factor in the badges and this game turn into nothing more than a button timing contests.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »