Home

Go vote on 3 point shooting NOW!!!

This is a discussion on Go vote on 3 point shooting NOW!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Go vote on 3 point shooting NOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
Why can't we just have different difficulty lobbies/options for people to play online? Someone mentioned having a casual/sim separation, just take it one step further.

If someone wants to play an online game in something on rookie difficulty and hit everything, let them. If others want to play on HOF or nearby difficulties, let them. This way, things balance out and everyone can have their wishes instead of making the entire community suffer for the majority section. It's no different than say COD where you can play regular or hardcore, why can't 2K be the same? I'm trying to be as unibiased as possible here because that's how it should be. Appeal to everybody.

It's the same thing with the whole 2's debate. Have a court where people can play the way the majority want and one where the opposing team gets the ball back. All 2K has done over the last few years is alienate two sides of the fan base who want different things instead of giving everyone what they want.
Yeah, I mentioned it in one topic, then someone else mentioned it here. I mean, we have the solution to how they can please both fanbases, it just comes down to if they want to put the work in to fix it for next year.

That way, the "2K Park GAWDS!!1!1 u cant gard me!1!" guys can stay in their Casual lobbies. Then whenever they try to come to where the wolves reside (in the Sim lobbies), they can promptly get put in their place and beaten back into the Casual lobbies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 11:21 AM   #26
Rookie

killaxxbearsxxx's Arena

The saddest part is that when they kill the game with the way they voted in these polls there will be no remorse, just a bunch of, "the game was trash anyway" comments. Shouts out to the talented devs though, I see you. I just hope that when the community and the suits at 2k sports kill this game the next big fish hires you.

Kingzxkobra if you want to catch me on PSN
Old 04-18-2017, 11:25 AM   #27
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't know or care about other modes but for my league and my gm shooting is too hard after the update. You can't replicate what's happening in the NBA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2017, 12:42 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBallaBoy21
I'm gradually starting to accept that this franchise is being made for this demographic.

"I'm done" *infinity, continues to play, and exclaim being done.

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:46 PM   #29
Pro

XxSpiritHunterX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBallaBoy21
I'm gradually starting to accept that this franchise is being made for this demographic.

My lord, this is an adult crying over a video game. I can understand getting a bit angry, but this dude sounds like he is about to throw a full-blown temper tantrum. This is exactly the type of player that has veered me away from playing park altogether. How anyone can act like this and basically glorify it for views is abysmal to me. We should've never gave these people a built-in record feature.

As far as the shooting poll discussion, there isn't much to have been said that hasn't been said already in this thread. >80% is absolutely ridiculous and half voted for it. This just proves that there is something that needs to be done regarding gameplay in each mode. They cannot continue pleasing the park players when it is going to affect those playing MyLeague/MyGM or PNO. There have been various solutions provided that can be implemented and it is needed now. It doesn't have to be 100% full sim, in fact it's near impossible. But if the game is going to just throw away its sim elements, then stop calling it a basketball sim. I've never been worried about the next 2K game until this year.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:47 PM   #30
Gameplay Director, NBA2k

OVR: 30

don't worry guys. i'm just doing research. i'm not going to destroy the game over these polls. just needed to see how the Twitterverse would respond. I cried myself to sleep last night.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:00 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
don't worry guys. i'm just doing research. i'm not going to destroy the game over these polls. just needed to see how the Twitterverse would respond. I cried myself to sleep last night.
Good to see you responding to us and putting worries to rest, Mike. Much appreciated.

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 01:13 PM   #32
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

this is why 2k will always be an offline game only for me. At least I can control how the game play's a little bit with sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »