Home

Total DISRESPECT to the KING LeBRON JAMES!!

This is a discussion on Total DISRESPECT to the KING LeBRON JAMES!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2017, 12:06 PM   #9
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Total DISRESPECT to the KING LeBRON JAMES!!

1. You did a sample of 1 game. There are games where LeBron doesn't do that well as he did in the game you saw.

2. You are controlling him and probably forcing things just because you think he should perform better.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 05-18-2017, 01:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Crrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggeeeeeeeee....... ..
Old 05-18-2017, 01:44 PM   #11
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

2K11, 2K13, 2K14, 2K15, 2K16, 2K17...

I average a triple-double with him and I haven't even done MyLeague on 2K17 but when I play Play Now I get one 90% of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2017, 07:06 PM   #12
Pro

Have you tried turning it off then back on?

This is the one time I think it isn't 2ks fault. He's pretty easy to use in the game.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:08 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

lol at all these replies

If you read between the lines -- I was talking about the physics and integrity of the gameplay for NBA 2K17. With that being said, yes LeBron; if used correctly can put up numbers behind a skilled player.

But lets change the angle here and see from a casual gamer's experience that picks up this game and uses Curry, he will dominant. LeBron should have the same dominance.

I'm not a rookie, been playing 2k since 2k11, only years LeBron was really really dominate, was 2K11, 2K12, 2K14.

There must be a line drawn here to seperate LeBron from the rest of the players because he is that special.

Last year, Visual Concepts had a campaign going on for Stephen Curry on Twitter, because he literally forced the developers of the game to change the x and y algorithm (x+y)= z

Never had that been done before, it forced the developers to change and modify their mechanics of the game play in general.

This forced the developers a huge question to either make the game play more simulation or more arcade. Basically challenging the integrity of their game.

LeBron should get the same treatment from the developers, he is a Top 5 player in the history of the NBA

I am challenging the developers to answer and correct the integrity of their basketball game to respect LeBron's game and have it translate over to the visual hardfloor.

I hope Beluba can answer this reply to this thread and spread some light on what is in store for NBA 2K18, from an gameplay, mechanic, physics,stand point.

Solution -- Re work the X and Y Algorithm for NBA 2K18, thus this makes LeBron's game translate over to the visual hardfloor.

-- Give LeBron more hall of fame badges

-- Have a tier hierarchy system eg. Hall Of Fame, SuperStar, AllStar, Pro, Rookie, for current NBA Players

Last edited by Aviator S; 05-18-2017 at 10:15 PM.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:45 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator S
lol at all these replies

If you read between the lines -- I was talking about the physics and integrity of the gameplay for NBA 2K17. With that being said, yes LeBron; if used correctly can put up numbers behind a skilled player.

But lets change the angle here and see from a casual gamer's experience that picks up this game and uses Curry, he will dominant. LeBron should have the same dominance.

I'm not a rookie, been playing 2k since 2k11, only years LeBron was really really dominate, was 2K11, 2K12, 2K14.

There must be a line drawn here to seperate LeBron from the rest of the players because he is that special.

Last year, Visual Concepts had a campaign going on for Stephen Curry on Twitter, because he literally forced the developers of the game to change the x and y algorithm (x+y)= z

Never had that been done before, it forced the developers to change and modify their mechanics of the game play in general.

This forced the developers a huge question to either make the game play more simulation or more arcade. Basically challenging the integrity of their game.

LeBron should get the same treatment from the developers, he is a Top 5 player in the history of the NBA

I am challenging the developers to answer and correct the integrity of their basketball game to respect LeBron's game and have it translate over to the visual hardfloor.

I hope Beluba can answer this reply to this thread and spread some light on what is in store for NBA 2K18, from an gameplay, mechanic, physics,stand point.

Solution -- Re work the X and Y Algorithm for NBA 2K18, thus this makes LeBron's game translate over to the visual hardfloor.

-- Give LeBron more hall of fame badges

-- Have a tier hierarchy system eg. Hall Of Fame, SuperStar, AllStar, Pro, Rookie, for current NBA Players
Curry Broke the game because he was doing things in real life (Pulling from half consistently with a normal jumper) That couldn't be done in the game, And since he did it so often, his game counterpart played nothing like Him.

If LeBron starts dunking from the corner 3 then maybe they'll change the game. What makes LeBron LeBron is that he does everything well. And by his attributes all being 80-90 that's reflected in the game. He has the rebound ratings sufficient enough for him to grab rebounds, he has the passing ratings that allow him to make passes, he has the ability to drive, the strength to post up, Speed ratings and chase down artist that make him fast, and an 80 3 point rating which allows him to make his 3s. Aside from animation limitations there's nothing he's doing in real life that can't be done in the game. On the other hand, when you tried to shoot from where Curry shot in previous 2ks, he'd do a halfcourt heave animation and would have as much of a chance at making it as Dwight Howard.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:05 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixEverything2k
Curry Broke the game because he was doing things in real life (Pulling from half consistently with a normal jumper) That couldn't be done in the game, And since he did it so often, his game counterpart played nothing like Him.

If LeBron starts dunking from the corner 3 then maybe they'll change the game. What makes LeBron LeBron is that he does everything well. And by his attributes all being 80-90 that's reflected in the game. He has the rebound ratings sufficient enough for him to grab rebounds, he has the passing ratings that allow him to make passes, he has the ability to drive, the strength to post up, Speed ratings and chase down artist that make him fast, and an 80 3 point rating which allows him to make his 3s. Aside from animation limitations there's nothing he's doing in real life that can't be done in the game. On the other hand, when you tried to shoot from where Curry shot in previous 2ks, he'd do a halfcourt heave animation and would have as much of a chance at making it as Dwight Howard.
LeBron has been changing the game of basketball since he was drafted.

He makes everyone around him better, that is SPECIAL. That is a god's gift.

There are things he does that are at a higher degree and he is efficient with the basketball.

I could do the same things with James Harden and Russell Westbrook, but no disrespect to them, they don't belong in the same sentence with LeBron James.

THAT needs to change, if James Harden attacks the Rim and makes contested layups, let's say 5/10 -- LeBron needs to do the same at a higher efficiency 8/10.

When people play Allstar Teamup in this game, they quickly pick Stephen Curry, Micheal Jordan.

But when they want to pick the SF they hesitate to pick LeBron, they rather pick PAUL GEORGE OR CARMELO ANTHONY. This is unacceptable, there should be no hesitation, his game deserves more respect, more refinement, more attention, thats it, done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2017, 11:34 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator S
LeBron has been changing the game of basketball since he was drafted.

He makes everyone around him better, that is SPECIAL. That is a god's gift.

There are things he does that are at a higher degree and he is efficient with the basketball.

I could do the same things with James Harden and Russell Westbrook, but no disrespect to them, they don't belong in the same sentence with LeBron James.

THAT needs to change, if James Harden attacks the Rim and makes contested layups, let's say 5/10 -- LeBron needs to do the same at a higher efficiency 8/10.

When people play Allstar Teamup in this game, they quickly pick Stephen Curry, Micheal Jordan.

But when they want to pick the SF they hesitate to pick LeBron, they rather pick PAUL GEORGE OR CARMELO ANTHONY. This is unacceptable, there should be no hesitation, his game deserves more respect, more refinement, more attention, thats it, done.
They pick Carmelo or PG because they are better shooters. And Some people just aren't LeBron fans.

LeBron does finish at a higher rate, thats why his strength rating is in the 80s (No one other than Cs and PFs has his combo of high strength and layups) and he has relentless finisher, and a high layup rating.

He makes his teammates better, okay so he has the Floor General Badge. There's nothing he does that's game breaking though. If he starts Euro Stepping from half then we have problems but if not he has the badges and attributes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »