Home

Kyrie Irving is the NBA 2K18 Cover Athlete

This is a discussion on Kyrie Irving is the NBA 2K18 Cover Athlete within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2017, 06:35 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Kyrie Irving is the NBA 2K18 Cover Athlete

Kyrie is the perfect player to be cover athlete of 2k. Mostly mediocre, but periods of absolute brilliance.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesh2k
Kyrie is the perfect player to be cover athlete of 2k. Mostly mediocre, but periods of absolute brilliance.
mostly mediocre? yeah... you dont know much about
kyrie, also if you think the great nba 2k is mediocre then you should stop buying then you should stop buying the game and comming on here whinning.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:53 PM   #51
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
kyrie, also if you think the great nba 2k is mediocre then you should stop buying then you should stop buying the game and comming on here whinning.
This game is all about My park and Pro Am now. Same Legend teams every year, never any new online modes. Nothing new at all and people like you don't care because you run straight to the park and tell others "don't care don't buy it". I hope NBA Live kills this franchise one day if they don't get their crap together.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 03:45 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 9
Post Re: Kyrie Irving is the NBA 2K18 Cover Athlete

I'm sure it's not really the place as far as wishing goes for 2k18 yet again after seeing the other game some of the impressions people mentioned i had to stress that especially on online 2K has to get rid of all kind of auto contest, auto lockdown, defensive asist etc. etc defense has to be in full control of the user and his/her own skill with left/right analog and ofcourse the controlled players ability and that's that. Auto stuff has to be removed from competitive online gaming whether play now online, mypark, myleague online etc.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
This is always the weakest argument of all. If you don't like it don't buy it.... I've already said I'll only buy a 2nd hand copy in 2k18 because I'm not happy where the game is at and I refuse to give them anymore money (I bought legend versions on both consoles for 2k17), and I even said earlier today that I may not be able to buy 2k18 at all because of the archetype system returning again.

That said, my comment in this thread was supposed to be a light hearted tongue in cheek response. However, yes, Kyrie spends most of the season being fairly mediocre. He has been otherwordly these last 3 finals games, as he was for the last 3 finals games last year, but doesn't that sort of prove my point?

I give him a bit of a pass because he's still really young (relative to NBA peaks), so he may find more consistency when LBJ moves on and takes the lessons he's learned and brings his game together as a more complete player.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:57 AM   #54
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

Is there going to be a separate edition released for the XBox One X?
Old 07-22-2017, 12:27 PM   #55
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Going to be interesting to see what happens if Kyrie does leave. 2K might have to Photoshop new uniform on Kyrie, or shoot a new picture. I don't think this has ever happened...or has it?

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2017, 03:18 PM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Going to be interesting to see what happens if Kyrie does leave. 2K might have to Photoshop new uniform on Kyrie, or shoot a new picture. I don't think this has ever happened...or has it?

Lol they probably won't do anything... would be funny to see him on the cover and main screen in a Cavs Jersey and he plays for SA or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »