Home

NBA 2K18 Create/Edit a Player Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Create/Edit a Player Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2017, 07:15 AM   #25
Rookie

GetBuckets's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Create/Edit a Player Wishlist

Oh yeah, definitely make them downloadable! Like, how is that not even a feature yet!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2017, 07:44 AM   #26
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBuckets
- Like an earlier poster mentioned, give us some basis tendencies templates to choose from. I had to write down the tendencies for a good bunch of players, it saves me a lot of time when creating players now and it shouldn't be hard for the devs to implement a few basic ones. For example I've written down CP3, Ray Allen, Tony Allen, 93' MJ, Lebron, Melo, Millsap, Griffin, Love, Shaq and Demarcus Cousins. All they had to do was basically create templates for a playmaker, a sharpshooter, a lockdown defender, a stretch four, a rim protector and a post scorer. It would be soooooo much easier to mold your player from there.

- Body types is a no brainer. Why they ever removed this is beyond me. Body-type-sliders would be optimal, but just give us a few options and I'd be fine with it, like athletic, fat and regular.

- This is probably wish thinking, but I'd love to see a whole new way to face-sculpt. I mean, the concept is all right, but most of them look like aliens. 2K has - by far - the worst looking created players in any sports game.

- Photo-import would be awesome if they can make it work. I've seen games where it's absolutely horrible though, so if they can't make it work properly, then don't bother.

- As every year, add more hair styles etc. In general, add in as many customisation options as possible. It make for good variety, but hopefully it can combat the horrible CPU-generated players coming in to the league with all kinds of bad taste in hair, grooming and accessories. I tend to use the same few hairstyle for all my CAP's, as most are just too "out there". Add in more variety of the "socially acceptable" hairstyles, and then we'll also see more CPU-generated players wear those.

Agree. The created player in my MyGM draft are Neanderthal. Huge forehead and...

I also agree on body types. Enough said.

Reduce the systems creating many players with corn rows. Surely that's not the "in thing" in 2026?!
Old 06-09-2017, 01:31 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 6

My #1 want is for individual CAPs to be sharable online and able to be added to any roster. I know we had that as of a few years ago, and would love to see it back so we can easily add undrafted rookies, etc to rosters throughout the season.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:05 PM   #28
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Remember the last two 2ks, they pretty much didn't change much in CAP. Same faces. I keep reinterating that most of the faces don't look like human beings. I'll post some examples when I get home

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »