Home

Why did you stop playing 2K17?

This is a discussion on Why did you stop playing 2K17? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2017, 06:35 PM   #73
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why did you stop playing 2K17?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yall would but the community as a whole would revolt. They already claim its the same game, can you imagine not adding anything new?

This forum is a very low segment of those 10 million sales and they can't just cruise control it although I get what youre saying because we feel alot alike round these parts, but I also understand we arent everyone.

I do think they know how unhappy people were. Hopefully we get some actual good input from those community guys this week.
ITs not really about adding a bunch of news stuff because basketball is basketball and doesn't change. The main issue is fixing the current problems
Old 08-13-2017, 07:19 PM   #74
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
PNO difficulty keeps changing weekly. ITs on easy mode today and no need to play when rondo cant be left wide open. I also cant play defense online because defenders are in mud when playing on ball.

Everyone i play in PNO lead passes to paint like crazy which ends in a dunking animation or making a contested shot

I hope defender movement is addressed for 2k18
any way this can be confirmed i was thinking my shooting was wet AF last couple days in PNO after having a really tough time last couple weeks
Old 08-13-2017, 08:33 PM   #75
Rookie

Virtual. Currency.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2017, 08:45 PM   #76
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity115
Virtual. Currency.

2K13, 2K14, 2K15, and 2K16 must have been a problem for you as well. Sorry buddy. Maybe this is not the right game for you.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:44 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Vibes
2K13, 2K14, 2K15, and 2K16 must have been a problem for you as well. Sorry buddy. Maybe this is not the right game for you.
Lol defending VC? Really? What's with the elitist attitude, 2K can do wrong, sorry buddy.

And you're right I knew as soon as the VC swamp came in with 2K13. I remember it like it was yesterday, I stared at the ground for a bit a little angry, because I knew it was the beginning of the end for me with 2K. Killed the immersion and love for the game. Still enjoyed 13, 14-15 for the most part, but it consistently grew worse and worse as did the VC. I remember they also had a phone app to make VC with during the day and it just felt childish. Constant adds for VC? Literally adjusting the game to cater to more opt to buy VC, harder to earn VC...it's all a pretty big turn off. 'buy wins'

It's gotten way worse each addition.

Last edited by Vinsanity115; 08-13-2017 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:14 PM   #78
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity115
Lol defending VC? Really? What's with the elitist attitude, 2K can do wrong, sorry buddy.

And you're right I knew as soon as the VC swamp came in with 2K13. I remember it like it was yesterday, I stared at the ground for a bit a little angry, because I knew it was the beginning of the end for me with 2K. Killed the immersion and love for the game. Still enjoyed 13, 14-15 for the most part, but it consistently grew worse and worse as did the VC. I remember they also had a phone app to make VC with during the day and it just felt childish. Constant adds for VC? Literally adjusting the game to cater to more opt to buy VC, harder to earn VC...it's all a pretty big turn off. 'buy wins'

It's gotten way worse each addition.

We all know virtual currency isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I may be in the minority here, but going on 6 years with it I've seemed to have gotten used to it. I like the fact that If people want to get a headstart on their MyPlayers, that option to purchase is there for them. All I know is that VC is near the bottom of my list of things wrong with 2K17. To each his own.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:09 AM   #79
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
any way this can be confirmed i was thinking my shooting was wet AF last couple days in PNO after having a really tough time last couple weeks
It seems severs rotate difficulties . I judge by practice mode on HOF. IF i can hit everything without decent releases i dont even log into PNO because its a 3pt shootout
Old 08-14-2017, 03:18 AM   #80
Rookie

Honestly , I always stop playing 2K around The start of Playoff time in Real life NBA

1) MyCareer is extremely repetitive after about Year 2 or 3 ..

2) MyGM keeps my attention but after awhile I usually just start over and rebuild a new team... the AI free agent signing, and Trade Logic is Terrible.... Teams end up waaaay too mixed up after about year 3

3) Online Playnow is terrible, servers horrible... hardly can get consistent good connected games, plus control online is Very horrible (timing, defense, etc due to poor server

4) I don't care for MyPark which is 2Ks clear priority

5)Not a fan of Crew/Pro Am ... only due to the matchups .... nothing like being a PG Playing with a SG and a bunch of 6'7 - 7' big men who are all behind the 3 or line with me and the SG ... like can someone get inside

But that's about it for me... I usually trade 2K in a little after All-Star break and wait until the next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »