Home

WNBA in NBA 2Ks Future?

This is a discussion on WNBA in NBA 2Ks Future? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2017, 07:37 PM   #57
Banned

Harrypotheadd's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WNBA in NBA 2Ks Future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellquist
93 Phoenix Suns
2002 Kings 😩 2012 Thunder 😩 2007 Warriors
Old 08-03-2017, 07:38 PM   #58
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
But only you and 5 other ppl want that feature. I don't have no numbers to back up my claims but I'm guessing 5 maybe 6 tops... Also I don't want that feature in because to me it's pointless and because I don't want it in the game I think it doesn't make sense for the 2k to put it in.

See where I'm getting at with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think people would use olympic modes a lot more than WNBA modes. It would probably cost a lot to license the WNBA and etc. and ultimately I just don't see it being a popular game mode.

There's a reason the NBA's attendance was 21,997,412 in 2016-17 while the WNBA's attendance was 1,561,530
Old 08-03-2017, 07:40 PM   #59
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Really? BIG3 is a joke lol. At leas the WNBA is entertaining and has quality basketball. That being said, I don't think it's a selling point. But I did read on Twitter a lot of women and dads talking about how excited they/their daughters were so. I think it's good for the WNBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
BIG 3 would be more exciting than a Layup simulator
Old 08-03-2017, 07:42 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 4

So some of y'all consider the wnba add-on a gimmick.

Should have been in both games a long time ago.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Old 08-03-2017, 07:42 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA live will have all wnba teams!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Regarding International and G-League teams, I'd love to see some integration. I think that's what brings these extra teams to life. If they're just there for Quick Play and nothing else, things get stale. If G-League teams are introduced, I would assume they'd be tied into modes like Franchise, especially considering non-playable G-League is coming this year.
Precisely. The potential of integration is what would add so much to the game. To date, none of these additions are fleshed out enough to be fully enjoyable. WNBA would require even more attention to detail and an accounting for the differences in male/female bodies, physics and the difference between the NBA and WNBA game. If they can do it right, I'm all for it. But if they fix the other items first, this has potential to expand and improve upon the game as is as far as integration into other game modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2017, 07:48 PM   #62
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

WNBA in NBA 2Ks Future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
I think people would use olympic modes a lot more than WNBA modes. It would probably cost a lot to license the WNBA and etc. and ultimately I just don't see it being a popular game mode.

There's a reason the NBA's attendance was 21,997,412 in 2016-17 while the WNBA's attendance was 1,561,530

Bro of course I want what he mentioned Olympic mode, ect. I was just using that as an example just because he doesn't like something it doesn't mean 2k should leave it out. There's lots of modes 2k has that I don't play. Just because I don't care about it, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be in the game.

As for the WNBA I really don't care much for it but just because I don't want it in the game it doesn't mean others feel the same. I hate this logic "I think that mode is pointless, we don't need it because I don't like it..." When did ppl become so entitled lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SeaTownGamer; 08-03-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:53 PM   #63
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I like the women's Olympic team, but as of right now, nobody is out there yelling for the WNBA.

It's unfortunate that you don't get that, and your argument is just anti just because.

You have zero evidence that you could present to 2K to tell them that the NEED to do this for any reason at all.

Look at every thread in the forum for 5 pages back and you won't find ONE thread about getting a women's league in the game... and this is just a small bubble of what's really out there.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:01 PM   #64
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I like the women's Olympic team, but as of right now, nobody is out there yelling for the WNBA.

It's unfortunate that you don't get that, and your argument is just anti just because.

You have zero evidence that you could present to 2K to tell them that the NEED to do this for any reason at all.

Look at every thread in the forum for 5 pages back and you won't find ONE thread about getting a women's league in the game... and this is just a small bubble of what's really out there.
Yeah I'm pretty sure operation sports and the last 5 pages or so speaks for the 2k community. Haha puh-leeze. Bro just accept the fact that others want it in the game. Just because you don't want it, it doesn't mean others feel the same. Quit acting so entitled. Like I said I can careless about the WNBA but I wouldn't have an issue with it being in the game like you are having lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »