Home

NBA 2K18 Screenshots and Ratings - Rose, Fournier, Kuzma, Tatum, Turner & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Screenshots and Ratings - Rose, Fournier, Kuzma, Tatum, Turner & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2017, 08:33 AM   #129
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots and Ratings - Rose, Fournier, Kuzma, Tatum, Turner & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
They wont be that bad.
Yes they will. They have nothing.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-12-2017, 12:35 PM   #130
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshots and Ratings - Rose, Fournier, Kuzma, Tatum, Turner & More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Yes they will. They have nothing.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Operation Sports mobile app
They will be a top ten defense this year, and they have shooting. If I am wrong I will conceed at that time. Hopefully, you wont get amnesia if they get into the playoffs though. But, I am a Hawks fan so I am biased. Ha

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 08-12-2017, 03:37 PM   #131
Rookie

ifeanyi18's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
They will be a top ten defense this year, and they have shooting. If I am wrong I will conceed at that time. Hopefully, you wont get amnesia if they get into the playoffs though. But, I am a Hawks fan so I am biased. Ha
Top 10 defense? They lost Millsap, Howard, Thabo.. lol

Schroder, Bazemore, Prince, Ersan, Muscala/Dedmon is going to be a top 10 defense?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2017, 04:08 PM   #132
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifeanyi18
Top 10 defense? They lost Millsap, Howard, Thabo.. lol

Schroder, Bazemore, Prince, Ersan, Muscala/Dedmon is going to be a top 10 defense?
Easily. Prince, Dedmon, Baze and Bembry are all solid. Bud is a great defensive coach. The offense will stink but it will be a top 10 defense.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 08-13-2017, 02:35 AM   #133
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
10 straight playoff appearances is a great feat man. It's alright if yall suck for one year lol
Old 08-13-2017, 06:05 AM   #134
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
How many of you guys have tweeted Ronnie about a fix if that's not already a day 1 thing?

Some one did for Mike Conley's hair and he said he'd text him to try to get a new scan from him.

Instead of coming to OS and complaining about 1 of 99 things wrong, get to them before release because i believe they can tweak things until the day 1 patch.

Silly comments about how did they scan anything when you've seen plenty of it is counterproductive folks.

If you've not noticed, the organized detailed threads pointing out things to be corrected gets noticed the most.

....and as we can see 2k does look at feedback even if only in certain areas.

Some of tou guys haven't told them they did one thing right but have only inaccuracies to talk about.

How do they know what to keep and what they did well of we dont say?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
seen a lot of tweets to them about Ingram I really hope they update him, especially with more tats.
Old 08-13-2017, 06:10 AM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 0

I know we all have enough reasons to believe that 2K got the wrong color for the Clippers jersey, but what if the photos are the ones with the wrong color?

I mean, seeing these tho pics, the second one seems to have exaggerated levels/contrast for dramatic effect, and the first one is pretty damn close to what 2K has
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2017, 06:24 AM   #136
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballstreet2k
I know we all have enough reasons to believe that 2K got the wrong color for the Clippers jersey, but what if the photos are the ones with the wrong color?
Spoiler

I mean, seeing these tho pics, the second one seems to have exaggerated levels/contrast for dramatic effect, and the first one is pretty damn close to what 2K has

Highly doubt it considering the Clippers official twitter page also has their blue jersey in a deeper shade of blue.

https://twitter.com/LAClippers/statu...ke-uniforms%2F

Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »