Home

Amazon discount

This is a discussion on Amazon discount within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #41
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Amazon discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Another Amazon question. The digital pre order says available on the 19th....is that incorrect? Would we get the code on the 15th and be able to play?
I was wondering that too, which is why I just avoided the Amazon situation altogether. I even have a $25 gift card burning a hole in my Amazon account which I was going to use.

Guess I'll just get Cuphead for free!

I'd have to expect Amazon to get discs up for sale tomorrow. If they don't, then don't expect them up at all. NHL 18's actual release date is on Friday and it still doesn't have discs available.

Honestly, if anyone reading this buys enough new games at release to warrant getting into the Best Buy GC for $30, then do it. Amazon has really been dropping the ball in regards to new video game releases lately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 02:06 AM   #42
Pro

Hellquist's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafan18
I live in Texas. Amazon is great for all other stuff but when it comes to big games its hit and miss. I remember when almost all games had release day delivery but madden didn't have that this year. I'm also going to get star wars so 10 dollar reward I get from buying 2k will help out plus the discount so all round its a good deal for me.
I am happy members here have bought the Gamers Club. It's just the right thing to do. I added like 20 games in my saved items list lol. I will buy like 2 at a time for the next few months. Taking advantage of this membership. I will not buy a game on Amazon again unless it's not on Best Buy. Really want to get these reward certificates. I already bought a 4 TB hard drive to have as many games as possible. My 2 TB hard drive in my PS4 is gone after I bought Hellblade. Never thought I would use another site other than Amazon. It doesn't feel weird at all. I love my Prime membership, so I can't complain. Just won't buy games on Amazon anymore.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:43 AM   #43
Rookie

AceFan84's Arena

OVR: 2

For anyone wondering about Best Buy's shipping speed compared to Amazon I preordered Live 18 at BB and it shipped on Saturday, it's supposed to arrive on Thursday, which is 1 day early!!! My preorder copy of 2K18 is supposed to ship today and be here by Friday. In my experience the last couple years Best Buy's shipping speed on preorders is as good if not better than Amazon's.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFan84
For anyone wondering about Best Buy's shipping speed compared to Amazon I preordered Live 18 at BB and it shipped on Saturday, it's supposed to arrive on Thursday, which is 1 day early!!! My preorder copy of 2K18 is supposed to ship today and be here by Friday. In my experience the last couple years Best Buy's shipping speed on preorders is as good if not better than Amazon's.
Yea I was surprised to see that my NBA 2k18 best buy order is waiting UPS pickup on Tuesday. Got excited that I might get this early, but might be wishful thinking. I guess it depends where it ships from. I know in Los Angeles my best buy orders often arrive quicker than it says. I have never gotten a game pre-order early though.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Another Amazon question. The digital pre order says available on the 19th....is that incorrect? Would we get the code on the 15th and be able to play?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
They updated it. It says the 15th now. I think enough ppl were asking them about it. Still no physical copy the last time I checked tho

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
Yea I was surprised to see that my NBA 2k18 best buy order is waiting UPS pickup on Tuesday. Got excited that I might get this early, but might be wishful thinking. I guess it depends where it ships from. I know in Los Angeles my best buy orders often arrive quicker than it says. I have never gotten a game pre-order early though.
Just an update my best buy order does now say it is estimated to get here Thursday, but who knows it is coming from Ohio to Los Angeles.
Old 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM   #47
Rookie

mmafan18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettog
Just an update my best buy order does now say it is estimated to get here Thursday, but who knows it is coming from Ohio to Los Angeles.
Just got my tracking information from best buy and its also coming from ohio. Mine has two day shipping and says its estimated to be here on Thursday. I live in Texas so hopefully no delay.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:32 PM   #48
MVP

TheBadazz's Arena

OVR: 12

2 days before release and the physical copy it still not there, Heck Live doesn't show a price. Amazon dropped the ball. Prime is a paid service, we pay in advance to get things. One is 20% of pre-orders, I'm glad I got it ordered from Best Buy. I serious thinking of dumping Prime after the Christmas season.

My Best Buy order just shipped!

XBox One GT: TheBadazz
PSN GT: TheBadazzOG
Nintendo Switch #:
5725-3994-1005

Last edited by TheBadazz; 09-13-2017 at 12:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »