Home

Audio blog this year?

This is a discussion on Audio blog this year? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2017, 02:02 AM   #25
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Audio blog this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Advertised about capturing all of arena authenticity. Claiming to fly thousands of miles to capture so called authenticity. Then video showed that each ball sound is different from each arena (nobody asked for this) We've had huge threads about arena and crowd noise. Not once did anybody ask for ball sounds....yes I'm salty. Ball sounding different in each arena is one of those things that should be in the little things thread where someone discovers it.

Someone has the bullet points saved of what they claimed to have done but just by listening it's clearly the same.

Oh one more thing if this thread is not for you go post in a thread that interests you.
Not sure why you said if this thread is not for you but ok. I just didn't play the game and I don't follow sports games as much as I used to because of life and playing more games that are not sports then I used to and not having the free time like I used to. But I love basketball and was just wondering like what was said that people fell like didn't happened last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2017, 02:29 AM   #26
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OP, is this a legit question?

2k? Audio?.....
Old 08-23-2017, 07:14 AM   #27
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Not sure why you said if this thread is not for you but ok. I just didn't play the game and I don't follow sports games as much as I used to because of life and playing more games that are not sports then I used to and not having the free time like I used to. But I love basketball and was just wondering like what was said that people fell like didn't happened last year.
It's not toward you I apologize....im referring to the drive by posts that just pops in and says something like "who cares about audio when gameplay is bad"

It's a thread about audio no need to derail a the thread because you have no interest in it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2017, 08:52 AM   #28
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Smile Re: Audio blog this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
OP, is this a legit question?

2k? Audio?.....

Lol well they did one last year hyping it up like it was gonna blow our minds or should i say our ears lol.I will be shocked if they listen this year
Old 08-23-2017, 10:32 AM   #29
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Screw that where's the pro am and my park blog that's what I care about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »