Home

NBA 2K18: All-Time Chicago Bulls Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18: All-Time Chicago Bulls Team within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 01:42 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18: All-Time Chicago Bulls Team

There's so much wrong with this photo from an accuracy standpoint. But, I'm happy with the players they chose for my team. Not much to cheer about in Chicago these days so living in the past is all we got lol. I just really hope they fix Jordan's calf sleeve some day, and possibly put him in a real colorway for ANY of his shoes.

One could argue that Jimmy doesn't belong on this team. But after what GarPax did the past few seasons, give me all the nostalgia I can get.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2017, 01:52 PM   #10
MVP

woody47's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
There's so much wrong with this photo from an accuracy standpoint. But, I'm happy with the players they chose for my team. Not much to cheer about in Chicago these days so living in the past is all we got lol. I just really hope they fix Jordan's calf sleeve some day, and possibly put him in a real colorway for ANY of his shoes.

One could argue that Jimmy doesn't belong on this team. But after what GarPax did the past few seasons, give me all the nostalgia I can get.

The leg sleeve is the best it's been in almost every 2k except for maybe 2k11 or something like that. Any thing that's wrong YOU EDIT IT to your liking. Sheesh.

my youtube channel of most recent edits:

https://www.youtube.com/woodytraore
Old 08-22-2017, 01:53 PM   #11
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5

Can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with Jordan's calf sleeve? It's on the left side, it's right below the knee cap, it's black with red trimming, there's still space between the sleeve and the socks, the size seems to be correct. What am I missing?

Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 02:00 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody47
The leg sleeve is the best it's been in almost every 2k except for maybe 2k11 or something like that. Any thing that's wrong YOU EDIT IT to your liking. Sheesh.
Ur right it's better than it has been, but is was correct on 2k11. Back when classics were the focus. The shoes u wouldn't understand if ur not a sneakerhead from Chicago. It's a pretty big deal. Yea I can edit it myself, but I can't edit Pippen to wear Js like he did from time to time. Can't put Kobe's PE shoes from when he was a shoe free agent. So to a degree I can't edit to my liking. U of all ppl should appreciate this since your work on editing sigs speaks for itself. I'm 1 who believes u should probably be on staff over at 2k. As a lifetime Bulls fan I can see more inaccuracies than most. Not a complaint, just an observation.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:13 PM   #13
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Some Players on the NBA 2K18 All-Time Bulls Team Revealed, Who Deserves to Join Them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »