Home

My 2nd Annual PF Highlight Video!

This is a discussion on My 2nd Annual PF Highlight Video! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2017, 11:06 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: My 2nd Annual PF Highlight Video!

nice moves but the way the game is currently set up, its just not effective. Bombing 3 pointers wins games. Plus good bigs can neutralize a post scorer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n
nice moves but the way the game is currently set up, its just not effective. Bombing 3 pointers wins games. Plus good bigs can neutralize a post scorer.
Yea tell that to the Bigs who put 2000+ Hours into the game that he constantly makes quit or they take L's cause they can't guard him. lol, but it's whatever you have the same perspective as everyone else, too funny.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:19 PM   #27
Banned

Housh123's Arena

This is so sweet. I did this in 2k16 and didn't this year because I switched systems

It's funny going back in time lookin at your best plays and who you used to play with

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2017, 12:40 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampers2k
Yea tell that to the Bigs who put 2000+ Hours into the game that he constantly makes quit or they take L's cause they can't guard him. lol, but it's whatever you have the same perspective as everyone else, too funny.
a winning perspective. A highlight clip is just that especially when most of it is from walk on.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:57 PM   #29
Banned

Housh123's Arena

I'm stealing your spin where you keep your dribble.

Also it must be nice playing with teammates who get the hell out your way and let you work. It's hard to go into walk on and practice post moves when everyone is in your space, and guys are reaching in on you because of it.

In most games I play I never would've gotten the chance to do a catch, hop out the post, pump then attempt a shot. I guarantee I'm getting swarmed right after the catch cause dudes don't space the floor

Old 08-29-2017, 01:01 PM   #30
Banned

Housh123's Arena

My 2nd Annual PF Highlight Video!

Just a side rant too

I hate when you go off in a game by posting up, then ppl beg you to add them so you add them and run and when you run they don't post you up at all then have the nerve to say "What happened bro I thought you was supposed to go off?"

Lol had that happened yesterday. I put 40 on a dude because it was just me VS 4 users and after the game the other team added me then when we played they did that trash screen into 3s cheese. I'm at the point now where if you don't play to my strengths I got too many people that will so I delete people. I just can't take it no more

Last edited by Housh123; 08-29-2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:10 PM   #31
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by de5m0n

I have to disagree cause completely

The ONLY thing that can NEUTRALIZE a GREAT post scorer is getting lucky with spamming reach without foul calls.(this is Why I ONLY play Pro Am). Also the only other way to neutralize a post scorer is for his own team to simply not give him the ball enough. Yep I said it. The biggest enemy of a GREAT post player is his own teammates just not feeding him enough. That may sound cocky but I average an easy triple double when I run with my favorite friends. Passing and scoring is so easy from the post it's crazy.

Iv run post all year and I haven't played one guy that could stop me in my tracks. My very worst game against a guy I'm still getting 20 points. It's just I won't do it a 70% like I usually do. It's gonna be at 40 or 50 against the best defender.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2017, 01:25 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
Great great moves, it would be a joy to play with a big like you. I love post game myself even though i create guards in my game as i love to try to play in the game as i play in the real life. But i am a big fan of post game both irl and in the game. Too bad we don't really see it that much in the NBA nowadays. Let's hope we all enjoy 2k18
You play on XBOX1? And you said it exactly correct. "Just trying to play the game as you play in real life." It's always funner that way in my opinion so its good to hear someone else saying similar things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »