Home

Top 10 Players in NBA 2K18

This is a discussion on Top 10 Players in NBA 2K18 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2017, 12:13 AM   #57
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Top 10 Players in NBA 2K18

Boogie slander is crazy it's plain as day he was victim of a poorly run franchise in general . Same Franchise who drafted IT , watched him play good , was a friend of boogie and then didn't want to pay him .

Boogie is very very competitive and yes he has outburst but it's just he wants to win badly and couldn't with the help he had.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:18 AM   #58
Rookie

Re: Top 10 Players in NBA 2K18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDucks1224
Lmao so you've never watched a game Cousins has played in. Good to know.
You beat me to it. Dude is a very underrated playmaker and ball handler. The last 2 years I've seen cross other big men over and pass out to the open man like a point guard.

I don't see how he's a "cancer." Getting techical fouls for overt reactions isn't a cancer. Never heard of any issues in the locker room with other teammates or issues off the court (there was some mention of something that happened with his brother tho). George Karl is rumored to be an a**hole on multiple teams he's coached. The one coach he did like and get along with was fired a few games after Cousins got injured with a crappy team left to play with, so the Kings were very inept.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-31-2017, 12:27 AM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
It's not hard to assist hunt in the NBA especially when you have the Ball in your hands the majority of the time. Russ supporting cast wasn't the greatest but it was far from the worse .

Harden just had his highest usage % of his career only about two ticks above what he's been using two years before . Harden is a great playmaker in general for a SG. He averaged 7.5 in 2015 /16 and 7.0 in 2014 /2015 with no Ryan Anderson, Gordon and Lou Williams .

These are hardens teams the last three seasons

Mike D system is super PG friendly in general but if you replaced Harden and Westbrook their stats prob look the same as they do now. Hell who knows what numbers Harden would put up if he had Westbrook usage % of 41% , harden only had 34% usage .
Was gonna respond to that assist hunt comment but you kinda made my point at the end. Not disagreeing with you on Harden's playmaking abilities or basketball skills in general. But there's no way I rate him over Curry. And I thought Harden should've gotten the MVP when Curry won his first.

And Westbrook's team was pretty awful, especially offensively. Defense was or has never been an issue with the Thunder in the last 5 or 6 years. Offense is their biggest drawback and no one besides Oladipo could facilitate or create his own shot, and Oladipo to me is a Westbrook v1.5 lol. No one on that team besides those two could dribble without losing the ball and that's a big hindrance when you need to score.

Old 08-31-2017, 12:38 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 5
Harden is better at everything than Westbrook, Shooting, Leadership, Passing, Handles, Drawing contact, Free throws, low post defense, and overall defense. If you think Westbrook is a good defender you dont watch basketball, or a hypebeast. Harden gets a bad rap but is actually a great low post defender and is above avg for his position. When he was wit okc, some even called him elite. His effort is what lowers his defense not skill.*

Honestly it should be LBJ, KD, Harden. These are the only 3 guys that have proven to be able to carry a team by themselves to the playoffs, and wins. Kahwi is overrated. One great season doesnt make you the 3rd best player. He still plays on the spurs with popavich as a coach. Curry is awful on defense, the advanced stats make him look good becaues he plays in a team that hides him. He should be lower than Westbrook, becuase he is a product of his team. He couldnt do what Harden or Westbrook did this season. And its been shown, that if his jumper isnt falling, he doest add anything else to the team.*

My opinion it should be
LBJ 97, KD 96, Harden 95, Westbrook 94, Kahwi 94, Curry 93, AD 93, *Wall 92 ,PG 91, Kyrie 91, Cousins 91.*
Old 08-31-2017, 12:56 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcooks
Harden is better at everything than Westbrook, Shooting, Leadership, Passing, Handles, Drawing contact, Free throws, low post defense, and overall defense. If you think Westbrook is a good defender you dont watch basketball, or a hypebeast. Harden gets a bad rap but is actually a great low post defender and is above avg for his position. When he was wit okc, some even called him elite. His effort is what lowers his defense not skill.*

Honestly it should be LBJ, KD, Harden. These are the only 3 guys that have proven to be able to carry a team by themselves to the playoffs, and wins. Kahwi is overrated. One great season doesnt make you the 3rd best player. He still plays on the spurs with popavich as a coach. Curry is awful on defense, the advanced stats make him look good becaues he plays in a team that hides him. He should be lower than Westbrook, becuase he is a product of his team. He couldnt do what Harden or Westbrook did this season. And its been shown, that if his jumper isnt falling, he doest add anything else to the team.*

My opinion it should be
LBJ 97, KD 96, Harden 95, Westbrook 94, Kahwi 94, Curry 93, AD 93, *Wall 92 ,PG 91, Kyrie 91, Cousins 91.*
Dude what? If YOU think Harden is good defender, then you don't watch or know basketball. Or have really bad eyesight. I suggest you get those things checked out immediately, they might be a health risk. Harden's a good defender.... HA!! 😂😂🤣🤣

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 01:02 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
He should be lower than Westbrook, becuase he is a product of his team. He couldnt do what Harden or Westbrook did this season. And its been shown, that if his jumper isnt falling, he doest add anything else to the team.**
Dude, again, WHAT?! He LED his team to a 73-9 record, x2 MVP. He had a great team but he was the greatest asset on that team. Get the fuq off the internet man. Go...

Old 08-31-2017, 01:02 AM   #63
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:

My opinion it should be

The Curry disrespect on this forum has been rampant the past few days.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:21 AM   #64
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakaido
Dude, again, WHAT?! He LED his team to a 73-9 record, x2 MVP. He had a great team but he was the greatest asset on that team. Get the fuq off the internet man. Go...

What he said is straight out of the Facebook comments section handbook. Curry has one of the best drive FG% in the league. He's fantastic cutting to the basket. If his shot isn't falling, he still drops 20+ with layups and free throws. He's also a good playmaker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »