Home

Old 09-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #25
MVP

Da InFaMoUs NY's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New CAP system

yeah someone needs to fix that post lol it wont let me edit the post because of how big that player is on my screen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2017, 11:49 AM   #26
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
You think there's any chance that the MyPlayer CAP System is different from the Roster/Draft Class CAP System?

Because WOW did they gut that entire thing. I mean you can't even change the players skin tone from what I can see? I don't even see an option to change the players hair?

That's just insane. There must be a different system for the roster and draft class creators
I almost want to think that myPlayer will be slightly different than normal CAP since using myPlayer you have to get haircuts and such for you player to change hairstyles....at least I am hoping for it to be different in that regard
Old 09-02-2017, 11:50 AM   #27
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
I almost want to think that myPlayer will be slightly different than normal CAP since using myPlayer you have to get haircuts and such for you player to change hairstyles
It has to be because there's no way they're going to give us a CAP system where we can't even change the players skin tone.

Or is there?
Old 09-02-2017, 11:51 AM   #28
Banned

NewBreed1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da InFaMoUs NY
yeah someone needs to fix that post lol it wont let me edit the post because of how big that player is on my screen.
You really done did it.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #29
OFFLINE USER deal with it

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Again we're going of on a video showing off the preset heads. They have yet to go to the edit part. You guys are ready to jump of the ledge when there is no vid showing off the whole thing. There are preset faces with varying headshapes. So there must be a part to edit jawline, cheeks etc...

I'm going to wait for some hard evidence before following you guys off the ledge.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited by Goffs; 09-02-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:59 AM   #30
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Again we're going of on a video showing off the preset heads. They have yet to go to the edit part. You guys are ready to jump of the ledge when there is no vid showing off the whole thing. There are preset faces with varying headshapes. So there must be a part to edit jawline, cheeks etc...

I'm going to wait for some hard evidence before following toy guys off the ledge.

Well all of the nose sets, eyebrows, eye colors and all that good stuff was in that same section with the presets.

In 2k17, there was a section in the CAP system titled "Features" where you can edit the players cheeks and stuff like that. Maybe the section we're seeing in this video is the "Features" section and all of the other sculpting and whatnot is in a different section

It's a bit of a stretch, but knowing 2k, I think what we're seeing in this video is what we're getting unless there's 2 different CAP systems for MyCareer and the Offline gamemodes
Old 09-02-2017, 12:12 PM   #31
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs

I'm going to wait for some hard evidence before following you guys off the ledge.

It shows preset heads but also other options, it's more speculation that anything and I would agree that all of us HOPE that there is much more than what is shown.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #32
OFFLINE USER deal with it

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

They revamped the whole thing so I'm hoping that they just moved some stuff around. I really hope that sculpting is still around and it's just in another section.

2k isn't exactly known for having intuitive UI lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »