Home

NBA 2K18 Gameplay Video (480p) - All-Time Lakers vs. All-Time Thunder (ncnative94)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Gameplay Video (480p) - All-Time Lakers vs. All-Time Thunder (ncnative94) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2017, 09:11 PM   #57
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K18 Gameplay Video (480p) - All-Time Lakers vs. All-Time Thunder (ncnative94

eww sonic players in those unis
Old 09-04-2017, 09:39 PM   #58
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K18 Gameplay Video (480p) - All-Time Lakers vs. All-Time Thunder (ncnative94

The old school Sonics jerseys from the late 70's and 80's have been always been a rarity for some reason. They made an appearance in 2K12's Game of the Year edition. It is frustrating because they used these jerseys for several years. Dale Ellis, Jack Sikma, and Xavier McDaniel just don't look right in anything else. In fact, I will go on record and say the old school Sonic jerseys are the jersey equivalent of missing Chuck and Reggie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2017, 10:10 PM   #59
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Well,I'm happy that we can at least make our own Sonics teams in myLeague, plus we get an alt this year too!

I'm wondering now if the All time Nets only have the Brooklyn jerseys. I'm going to flip a table if they do
Old 09-04-2017, 10:13 PM   #60
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Well,I'm happy that we can at least make our own Sonics teams in myLeague, plus we get an alt this year too!

I'm wondering now if the All time Nets only have the Brooklyn jerseys. I'm going to flip a table if they do
All you have to do is put this team in My League and rebrand the jerseys and stadium floor and voila... problem solved.

Might even just import someone else's design that will likely already be there.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:16 PM   #61
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
All you have to do is put this team in My League and rebrand the jerseys and stadium floor and voila... problem solved.

Might even just import someone else's design that will likely already be there.
Oh well that is a given, there were some great ones up last year. I'm just hoping 2k did it to save me a bit of time is all. Just would be a little disappointing Dr j's ABA and/OR the NJ jerseys aren't there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #62
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Oh well that is a given, there were some great ones up last year. I'm just hoping 2k did it to save me a bit of time is all. Just would be a little disappointing Dr j's ABA and/OR the NJ jerseys aren't there.
The reason that stuff only matters so much is because rebranding is available.

It's been there for 2 years and we've seen all kinds of things made. This is not one of those things to get up in arms about because you can easily fix it and forget it was ever any other way.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:26 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:

I imagine their selection will remain. The Thunder, in contrast, never had Sonics jersey options so it's not as if they were pulled for 2K18.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:47 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 ALL TIME LAKERS VS THUNDER (ncnative94)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
No Sonics unis for the all time Thunder/Sonic's team, no buy for me. Sorry 2k but it's the little things that count.
Lol I hope you're mocking some of our more petty posters here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »