Home

Just gave 2K17 one last try, HOF + Real FG% = Pretty Darn Good of a Game!

This is a discussion on Just gave 2K17 one last try, HOF + Real FG% = Pretty Darn Good of a Game! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2017, 12:40 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Just gave 2K17 one last try, HOF + Real FG% = Pretty Darn Good of a Game!

Just wanna give 2k17 one last try, shooting has been terrible in this game, so putting it on real fg% is only choice, also playing the game at HOF is not bad, like there are things my defenders will do stupid stuff and allow AI to score on me with easy baskets, however, putting the real fg% on make them miss shots at times allowing me to make some runs, what you guys think? Just that overall 2k17 was not THAT bad?!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2017, 02:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Just gave 2K17 one last try, HOF + Real FG% = Pretty Darn Good of a Game!

Was not that bad, but I never got into it as much as 10-16 I enjoyed many games on HOF this year. Many Cavs vs Warriors games. I had a few memorable ones. Also enjoyed some mycareer moments. But for me the game felt best during the prelude last year. Felt really good.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:30 AM   #3
Rookie

soamazen23's Arena

I literally figured this out last week. I was kinda of mad that i found this out so late bcuz i havent touched The game since march. 2k17 was the year that i spent the least amount of time playing in all the 2k games ever
Old 09-11-2017, 03:43 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by soamazen23
I literally figured this out last week. I was kinda of mad that i found this out so late bcuz i havent touched The game since march. 2k17 was the year that i spent the least amount of time playing in all the 2k games ever
hi bro, you mean 'this' as you just found out about the real time fg% setting can help make the game so good or hof level or both?
Old 09-11-2017, 03:48 AM   #5
Rookie

I played on real FG% from the start. Downside is that you can't blow cpu teams out unless you're far superior (in terms of ratings). They always go on big runs to close whatever lead you get. Felt very cheese.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2017, 12:51 AM   #6
Rookie

soamazen23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
hi bro, you mean 'this' as you just found out about the real time fg% setting can help make the game so good or hof level or both?

Both. I did the same exact thing you did. I always play HOF but CPUs FG PCT is off the charts. So I changed it to true shooting and the game is sooo much better. Its actually playable.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:23 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by soamazen23
Both. I did the same exact thing you did. I always play HOF but CPUs FG PCT is off the charts. So I changed it to true shooting and the game is sooo much better. Its actually playable.
Oh i see bro, well, i never played on real% shooting because the basic principle i always follow especially when it comes to 2k is that i try to change the setting or sliders as little as possible, and because this year i just can't shoot the ball for some reason, having real% shooting on allows me to focus on running plays and not needing to master every freaking shot in the game (even i spent hours and hours in the gym, i still can't shoot this year!!!)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »