Home

Don't blindly buy vc and attributes, go to this site

This is a discussion on Don't blindly buy vc and attributes, go to this site within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2017, 05:31 AM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Don't blindly buy vc and attributes go to this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
You know there's more than one mode, right?

Seriously, I don’t play my career but there’s a lot of guys who ONLY buy this game for the Park/Pro-Am aspect.

I only play My League and if there was something detrimental that pretty much ruined the experience of that mode, I wouldn’t buy the game either.

To tell guys to suck it up and just play different game modes they don’t want to play is short sighted and just wrong. If my league sucked, I wouldn’t all of a sudden become a park guy or a PNO guy. Screw that, I want to play my league and my league only.

These guys favorite game mode is pretty much ruined and all they keep hearing is “suck it up and play another mode you have NO interest in”

Why? Because you and others don’t care about online modes? Doesn’t make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Seriously, I don’t play my career but there’s a lot of guys who ONLY buy this game for the Park/Pro-Am aspect.

I only play My League and if there was something detrimental that pretty much ruined the experience of that mode, I wouldn’t buy the game either.

To tell guys to suck it up and just play different game modes they don’t want to play is short sighted and just wrong. If my league sucked, I wouldn’t all of a sudden become a park guy or a PNO guy. Screw that, I want to play my league and my league only.

These guys favorite game mode is pretty much ruined and all they keep hearing is “suck it up and play another mode you have NO interest in”

Why? Because you and others don’t care about online modes? Doesn’t make any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Somebody with some dam sense....

Sent from my SM-G925T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-12-2017, 04:54 PM   #11
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Don't blindly buy vc and attributes, go to this site

Well it looks to me that 2K is in over they're heads with how much they're trying to add to these games every year, and not fully thinking through each year's mycareer system and new additions, they should just focus on adding minimal additions but perfecting what they add.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2017, 06:09 PM   #12
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakaido
So..... guess I'm not buying this game....

Sent from my SM-G925T using Operation Sports mobile app
i rarely ever play mycareer and i can still get my player into the mid 80's overall every year. if you play the game a lot you should have no problem getting your player well into the 90's without buying any VC.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:38 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
i rarely ever play mycareer and i can still get my player into the mid 80's overall every year. if you play the game a lot you should have no problem getting your player well into the 90's without buying any VC.
It's not all about buying vc.. You cannot see the attributes,, therefore you cannot make the player the way you want,, it's really not compliance. If you play a season to realize this, then you should be just as upset as the person that paid 40 bucks,, one wasted time and the other wasted money.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »