Home

Got 2K Early..will try to answer a few mysteries

This is a discussion on Got 2K Early..will try to answer a few mysteries within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2017, 12:50 AM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Got 2K Early..will try to answer a few mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewBreed1
No argument from me there. The issue is them taking stuff out in the first place.

But LIS, I doubt them patching that stuff in would affect the gameplay.
I distinctly remember the POE edit screen was missing from the game at the beginning of 2k17 and then they ended up patching it in about a month later towards the start of the season after a few guys mad a big deal about it so there might be hope that later on down the line the body measurements sliders COULD BE patched back into the game if we say something about it... and who knows... they might be able to fix the CAP feature too... so yeah... we have to let them know what we want and hope that they fix it... still no excuse for them to regress on certain features that we've had for years now...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 01:00 AM   #482
Rookie

I think it's kinda alarming that the CAP feature and the ability to edit wingspans and the like have regressed as badly as they have this year... it shouldn't be too hard to copy and paste these sort of features in the game since they had them last year... it's not like it's a feature that they are building from the ground up like say "The Neighborhood"... it feels like the offline guys are kinda being shafted... and I distinctly remember 2k touting their new "robust" CAP feature that would allow us to create the play that we wanted... that was a big selling part for me when it came to moving over to playing the Park mode more because honestly I couldn't care less about the face scan feature... even when I was finally able to scan my face the facescan was so damn flawed (the big eyes for starters) that I felt even less connected to my player... but now with the CAP feature being stripped to the point where we are almost back to square one aka 2k14 with minimal face sculpting idk... seems like 2k is basically taking what control we had and crapping all over it... I'm surprised that they didn't take the shoe creator feature and strip that away too... and the funny thing is that this game for the most part is amazing looking... just imagine how amazing this game would be if they would STOP taking away features...
Old 09-15-2017, 01:31 AM   #483
Rookie

renome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsman92
I distinctly remember the POE edit screen was missing from the game at the beginning of 2k17 and then they ended up patching it in about a month later towards the start of the season after a few guys mad a big deal about it so there might be hope that later on down the line the body measurements sliders COULD BE patched back into the game if we say something about it... and who knows... they might be able to fix the CAP feature too... so yeah... we have to let them know what we want and hope that they fix it... still no excuse for them to regress on certain features that we've had for years now...
2k devs on here: please patch this stuff back in! At least by the start of the season

Sent from my SM-A910F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-15-2017, 03:01 AM   #484
Rookie

I don't know if this has been asked yet... But can you add tattoo's to created players or draft players? (I'm on deployment, so my internet is too slow to look at 61 pages)

Also, A screenshot of John Collins an Tyler Dorsey would be greatly appreciated..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »