Home

Official NBA 2k18 MyLeague/MyGm Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k18 MyLeague/MyGm Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #41
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k18 MyLeague/MyGm Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wryly
Has anyone actually relocated after the first season of MyGM? I'm wondering if it's possible.

i heard they try to get you to relocate to Seattle in the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 01:35 PM   #42
Rookie

The story line in MyGM is not my cup of tea AT ALL. It took me literally an hour just to sim one season. There's conversations that you cannot skip after every game you sim and the back and forth is SUPER LONG.

Not to mention the owner sells the team and the eventually re-buys the team when the new owner tries to relocate to Seattle. You also have to hire the new owners son as assistant GM and they force a trade for Maurice Speights!!!!! Maybe there are different story lines but Jesus I got hijacked into a trade I would've never made

After the first full season you are promoted and then u have the option to start the relocation process if you want. So if u want to move a team you won't officially move until year 3 in MyGM. Safe to say I will be playing MyLeague this year.

Old 09-15-2017, 03:19 PM   #43
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mo
The story line in MyGM is not my cup of tea AT ALL. It took me literally an hour just to sim one season. There's conversations that you cannot skip after every game you sim and the back and forth is SUPER LONG.

Not to mention the owner sells the team and the eventually re-buys the team when the new owner tries to relocate to Seattle. You also have to hire the new owners son as assistant GM and they force a trade for Maurice Speights!!!!! Maybe there are different story lines but Jesus I got hijacked into a trade I would've never made

After the first full season you are promoted and then u have the option to start the relocation process if you want. So if u want to move a team you won't officially move until year 3 in MyGM. Safe to say I will be playing MyLeague this year.

Don't start playing MyLeague until it gets fixed. Three years into my fantasy-draft-league and there is a player getting over $2.5 BILLION a year...
Old 09-15-2017, 03:20 PM   #44
Rookie

I really like ghe new pending trade review feature they added to myleague.

Generated rookie tendencies are still out of control though.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:08 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dregos
Don't start playing MyLeague until it gets fixed. Three years into my fantasy-draft-league and there is a player getting over $2.5 BILLION a year...

Wow are u serious? This is highly disappointing as myleague/MyGM is the only reason I buy the game. I hope they fixed this very soon.

In MyGM I renounced cp3 rights because he had a 36mil cap hold. I ended up re-ringing him for 5mil a year (no clue how). That opened up 35 mil for me to sign Melo and KD smh. I'm not even going to continue because that's just so unfair hahahaha Melo/KD/cp3/harden

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 04:39 PM   #46
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mo
Wow are u serious? This is highly disappointing as myleague/MyGM is the only reason I buy the game. I hope they fixed this very soon.

In MyGM I renounced cp3 rights because he had a 36mil cap hold. I ended up re-ringing him for 5mil a year (no clue how). That opened up 35 mil for me to sign Melo and KD smh. I'm not even going to continue because that's just so unfair hahahaha Melo/KD/cp3/harden

Yeah SimBaller just posted in a thread saying there will be a fix next patch very soon

Old 09-15-2017, 04:52 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevSwerve
Yeah SimBaller just posted in a thread saying there will be a fix next patch very soon

Ok perfect so I will just practice in play now until it's fixed. The gameplay is great!

Old 09-15-2017, 05:36 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 4

There are currently multiple game-breaking bugs ranging from duplicated players over 27 year old highly rated rookies (those two are connected) to the aforementioned 2 bio dollar contracts and 0 dollar contracts for rookies. There are also somehow a bunch of 6 foot Centers and 7 foot PGs population the game within 3 or 4 season of starting it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »