Home

NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2017, 11:52 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillyt200
Seems like we are all having the same issue. smh
Wow these guys are a joke..keep say
In Everytime they try to fix something they break even more stuff.

Maybe they want 20k in VC to open the closet. 😆😆😆

Honestly this year is a disgrace..people should be given at least a $10-15credit (verified purchase of course).

Sent from my SM-T800 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2017, 08:11 AM   #402
Rookie

Chillyt200's Arena

OVR: 0

At this point, I don't even want to touch the game until the next patch or someone tells me everything is fixed because sheesh
Old 10-15-2017, 03:39 PM   #403
Banned

bro what tf is up with the pregames

players dont even shoot around in the warm up the jus gyrate like that horde of zombies in i am legend
Old 10-15-2017, 06:28 PM   #404
Rookie

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug?: I cannot see my custom shoes or any newly bought shoes in the closest or in the locker room. The Gatorade objective, "Win 5 Park games in a Gatorade t-shirt" will not complete.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?: MyCareer

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate?: The shoe glitch started as soon as I installed patch 1.04. The Gatorade endorsement bug has been on ever since I received the endorsement.

How often has the bug been reproduced?: All the time.

Do you have video or a picture?: No
Old 10-16-2017, 04:20 AM   #405
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldin Brown
Platform: PS4 PRO

Whats the bug? The System Proficiency and Player Training menus do not update with changes made in Coach Gameplan in the Coaching submenu. So if you update your starters it won't update it in the System Proficiency menu, you have to change it manually everytime as it doesn't save. In previous 2K's the Player Training menu would always update with any changes made in Coach Gameplan, doesn't happen anymore, players are all out of order. It's pretty annoying.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? So far only MyGM, but I haven't played MyLeague yet. It probably happens there too.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Yes, I can recreate it, it's never worked as it should.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Everytime I play MyGM.

Do you have video or a picture?
2K18MyGm glitch by jbreeze22614
THIS and also

Platform : PS4

What Mode : MyLeagueONline

What's the Bug : Since patch 1.04 was installed, I am unable to play a scrimmage game with my team when i change the lineups.
The game keeps crashing.

Plus the damn settings and rotations wont save so i have to fix the manually EVERYTIME.

WHY CANT WE DO THE MOST SIMPLE THINGS IN THIS GAME ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2017, 12:20 PM   #406
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

So since the patch on Xbox one, about half the time after completing a walk on pro am game 2K just freezes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

-Allen Iverson
Old 10-16-2017, 03:43 PM   #407
Rookie

I'm fed up 2k, just sat here for an hour relocating a team just for the feature to be broke. My jerseys are not saving, I sat here working on jerseys all morning and they don't even save. Geez, its like everything in this game only KIND OF works. I paid $68, I didn't sign up for a broken game. That system proficiency feature broken too, I pick 7 second offense and it goes back to the default every single time. Let me guess i have to wait until January for all these bugs to be fixed. Lol you know what's not broke ?.... VC. Lol VC works perfectly fine.

Last edited by Queannn; 10-16-2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 10-16-2017, 04:48 PM   #408
Rookie

Chillyt200's Arena

I'm not going to lie based on reading the comments and my own issue with the game, it is a little disheartening how inefficient this game is. Some people paid $65 dollars for the standard version while some of us paid $100 to $130 bucks for this game and a month in you can't even play it? That's not fair man. And I will say, the neighborhood feature was a great add in, even the MyCareer storyline is dope...but I'd like to play it. LOL

I am scared to play the game until these issues or fixed or I get my WWE2k18. But please 2k fix our issues because NBA2K18 to me has and seems like the best basketball ever. I just don't want to get to a point where I never find out because I am demanding a refund.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »