Home

NBA 2K18 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Q&A Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2017, 05:31 PM   #65
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K18 Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhere
How would that be in any way related? I mean they don't limit you to one or two teams so the story should play out no matter which team you choose because the parameters stay the same. The only reason I can think of would be voiced cutscenes in which players mention their team but even that would not make sense since you can actually do trades so you could move players around anyway... so... yeah it doesn't make any sense at all.

I asked people on a modding community to look into overriding the original roster with custom rosters for that one mode. Don't know if it will work but this just seems absolutely silly to me.

Good points. I don't really understand the reasoning for it. Maybe to prevent legends from being in season? Would say a patch will be coming to make.changes to the mode but I doubt it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Good points. I don't really understand the reasoning for it. Maybe to prevent legends from being in season? Would say a patch will be coming to make.changes to the mode but I doubt it.
Well then don't allow them in the roster. Simple as that. Put an extra option into the roster creator - "Create Custom MyGM Roster" Honestly I personally think it's another way to force a grind somehow.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:59 PM   #67
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by newhere
Well then don't allow them in the roster. Simple as that. Put an extra option into the roster creator - "Create Custom MyGM Roster" Honestly I personally think it's another way to force a grind somehow.

Very well could be. That should definitely be an option.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:10 PM   #68
Rookie

Is the shot meter not working for anyone else in Play Now on XB1? I'm not getting the meter to or shot feed back to be displayed at all. Same goes for on Free throws even though I have all 3 options set to ON in the settings.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:28 PM   #69
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
Dumb question

But....

If I get a haircut at the barbershop in Mycareer, is it possible to go back bald after that? I may have overlooked it, but I don't recall seeing bald as a hair option at the shop. So not sure if u can unequip hair. Or once I get a new do, am I stuck with the options on the chart from now on

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

There is a bald option.

200 VC!

Cha-ching!
Old 09-15-2017, 06:32 PM   #70
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac32Dickerson
Yes both NBA and park dunk packages equipped.

Sorry bud. Can't think of any other causes....
Old 09-15-2017, 06:56 PM   #71
Rookie

Three questions...

First, how on earth do you put on tape or sleeves that you've already bought after you leave the store?

Second, how do you put sleeves on both arms? When I wear out of store they only go on one.

Third, the names under EVERYONE on mypark (instead of just your teammates and the one opponent with the ball) is REALLY distracting and creates a ton of eye clutter. Anyone know if that can be changed?

How, and question four... how do you advance your upgrades once you are full of the basic (up to 85) but not yet at the little white arrows (which I assume are your player real max?)

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 08:13 PM   #72
MVP

Shadow's Arena

OVR: 11

Anyone experiencing a slow running myplayer, with a high speed rating?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »