Home

Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it.

This is a discussion on Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 03:59 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Everyone on Xbox that I know who's had this bug happen to them (myself included) had the crash to dashboard occur somewhere in the neighborhood.

One friend was just walking around the neighborhood when it happened. Another was walking around the ante up courts. And another was trying to enter the team training facility when it happened. For me, it happened as soon as I accepted an invite to leave my neighborhood and join a friend's neighborhood.

4 out of the 6 people I was in a party with last night on Xbox have been hit with the crash and delete bug.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 04:21 PM   #26
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Pickle and Osamabinplashn - please check your DM's. Let me know when you complete that step.

Thanks for helping us out.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 09-15-2017, 04:26 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Everyone on Xbox that I know who's had this bug happen to them (myself included) had the crash to dashboard occur somewhere in the neighborhood.

One friend was just walking around the neighborhood when it happened. Another was walking around the ante up courts. And another was trying to enter the team training facility when it happened. For me, it happened as soon as I accepted an invite to leave my neighborhood and join a friend's neighborhood.

4 out of the 6 people I was in a party with last night on Xbox have been hit with the crash and delete bug.

Facts. I was about to start a game in the playground

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-15-2017, 04:31 PM   #28
Just started!

BritishChick's Arena

My game didn't crash but I did start a new career because I wanted to change positions, I hadn't spent any VC in my last game as I changed my mind pretty soon after finishing the proving ground stuff so I'm not too worried about that (although I haven't checked to see if my VC is still there yet I have that joy to check in the morning) what I've noticed though is my legend edition items aren't there (the Shaq shoes & clothing items) I'm hoping my VC is but I fear it may not be now I've lost those items.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:36 PM   #29
Pro

Geolink's Arena

OVR: 4

On that note, I'll be backing my saves up.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:04 PM   #30
Rookie

My game crashes every time I try to get into team practice facility. PS4

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2017, 06:51 PM   #31
Rookie

Lost MyCareer save + all VC spent on it (over 200k). This happened when I tried to enter the team training facility in the neighbourhood. It caused my game to crash and upon rebooting it my save was gone and only left the prelude save I abandoned.

2k support ticket id #2510053
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 07:26 PM   #32
Rookie

Angry Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Same issue, ticket submitted (#2518097)

Crashed to the Xbox dashboard. Spent money on 200,000+ VC to upgrade my player. Save file gone.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »