Home

Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it.

This is a discussion on Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on it. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #65
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
For you guys in this thread who had this happen, would anyone mind sharing which platform you're on and your gamertag? Working with our development team and this would help them look deeper into the issues they're already investigating.

I would also kindly ask you fill out a support ticket with @2KSupport as well.
Mine just reset this morning. Multiple occurrences of Dashboarding. No hard crashes yet. This happened to my friend yesterday, not after Dashboard though. He logged in and it sent him into cutscene death. MY GOD THE CUTSCENES.

We are both XboxOne Users. Luckily neither of us have purchased anything extra besides VC. Looks like our OVR and attributes are still the same. VC doesn't appear to be affected either. We aren't going to play MyCareer until it's corrected however. Too big of a risk.

Created a service ticket through 2K #2534866
Gamer tag: Bell SKA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 10:49 AM   #66
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Re: Game crashed during MyCareer, save disappeared, and so did the 250k VC spent on i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMizphit415
I started a new career and all I've been doing is going from game to game in Nav. Not bothering with roaming the neighborhood at all. So far so good.
That's great, but it totally screws over your opportunities to go into your team gym and work specifically on badges. You only get 3 drill between each game. So you aren't able to roam the Neighborhood and get into the team gym or the workout gym to upgrade your boost.
I really like how you can work on specific badges in the team gym, but if you have to skip that it's a loss. Plus you don't earn nearly as much in the career games as you do in ProAm.
Just a bummer. I expected some headaches however.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:12 AM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
That's great, but it totally screws over your opportunities to go into your team gym and work specifically on badges. You only get 3 drill between each game. So you aren't able to roam the Neighborhood and get into the team gym or the workout gym to upgrade your boost.
I really like how you can work on specific badges in the team gym, but if you have to skip that it's a loss. Plus you don't earn nearly as much in the career games as you do in ProAm.
Just a bummer. I expected some headaches however.
Well, it's not crashing on me this way and I have no problem waiting for them to implement the fixes before roaming the hood.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:47 PM   #68
Rookie

Over 24hrs no reply from 2K. Smh. I deleted my player and he came back a 6foot post slasher. Started a 6-7 sg. Lol. I would start a new guy if they give me back my vc.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:51 PM   #69
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

Its really not a surprise to see what a mess this mode is this year, from a game company that cant even program stuff in they're menu's properly, i dont know how they think they can make something this expansive in they're game.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:00 PM   #70
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

For those of you that are having issues, please try this and let us know if anything changes.

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012518547
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-16-2017, 04:42 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 16

I didn't lose any data but twice when I went into the practice facility the game froze.

It is a digital copy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 05:35 PM   #72
Rookie

twebb5896's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
For those of you that are having issues, please try this and let us know if anything changes.

https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012518547
Nope, still no dice, really sucks because I wanted to work on my player this weekend. On top of that I noticed play now online pays out 0 VC every game so now I have absolutely no reason to play.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »