Home

The amount of unforced turnovers is rage inducing

This is a discussion on The amount of unforced turnovers is rage inducing within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2017, 04:43 PM   #25
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The amount of unforced turnovers is rage inducing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
The 2k community sometimes are their own worst enemy. Complain so much because you're getting points easier smh please 2k don't mess with it , you actually have to work hard to get steals .
Most of my on ball steals are from when the ball handler tried to force the issue. Out of about 15 games, I only gotten handful of timed steals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #26
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
The ball security slider is no placebo this year. Devs actually made it matter. Just look at the ball security slider being at 20 on default hof. Also, fatigue heavily factors into to a players ball security as well. Forces users to play smart. Leave this alone 2k please smh lol.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Yeah i was about to say there is a slider for this.Folks can adjust it to their liking(if they have an issue with collision turnovers).

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Last edited by swac07; 09-17-2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:57 PM   #27
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
The turnovers are killing me as well but I LOVE IT.

2K17 gave a lot of leeway in regards to dribbling in traffic and as a result I picked up a bunch of bad habits. However, those bad habits aren't gonna fly this year and this is how it should be.
Damn straight! I pull back when I'm in a crowd now....last year you just charge in head down and trigger the drive animation.

I hope 2k doesn't cater to the twitter cry babies this year...
Old 09-17-2017, 05:16 PM   #28
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

There should be more turnovers. 2k did a good job of making the ball more tangible. The guys who think there should be less turnovers should be happy its not more realistic .

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 09-17-2017, 05:22 PM   #29
Rookie

XxCavaliers360's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chmielu9123
You all complaining on os reddit twitter facebook etc.

You want to kill this game with another patches learn how to play proper basketball if you want to dribble and not lose the ball call a iso use l2 to protect the ball make a little seperation and then start to make your dribbles.

If you guys just runing without purpose then yes you should lose the ball 10/10 till you chnge your mind.

I constatnly winning in PNO or myteam with more then 20 point lead all i see is guys doing what i just said.

Also no more bailout fouls to save their shameles 2k life.

Thanks 2k devs my rant over.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka
My biggest fear is we are going to go back to 2K17 with patches because of people playing the game who don't understand fundamentals; the game is getting more realistic, and the key is to not force things and play in control and less reckless.

I'm happy there are likeminded individuals here; I use turbo maybe a quarter of the time, and I love 2K18 so much because it goes in the complete opposite direction of 2K17's zig zag cheese, etc.

All of the shirtless, tattooed legends who played Park like robots in 2K17 are gonna realize it's not gonna fly in 18. I understand Kobe Bryant's exist, but every step 2K takes towards making the games more team-oriented the better, in that iso's aren't going to be as effective as sharing the ball.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:32 PM   #30
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
I've been able to crossover and behind the back....IN TRAFFIC. You have to read the defense and actually pay attention this year. My myplayer has not had this issue at all, so I suspect real players shouldn't either.

Reddit is crazy right now. So many kids calling this game a scam. I'm out here lighting people up. Missed lay ups are a thing, but after getting relentless it's managable. Just don't try to drive on 4 guys.

I really need the devs to chime in on some "We're not patching/working as intended" tip. I'm so paranoid the crappy newer community will ruin this game.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
2K is definitely going to nerf the ball tangibility to death with all that complaining going on. That's why I'm playing the heck out of this game before that happens
Old 09-17-2017, 05:47 PM   #31
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
2K is definitely going to nerf the ball tangibility to death with all that complaining going on. That's why I'm playing the heck out of this game before that happens
If you're strictly an offline gamer, turn off internet connection from your PS4/XB1 dashboard network setting before starting up 2k18. That's actually how I avoided all the patches for 2k17 until about two month before 2k18 released when I purposely said I'll just take whatever effects the patches will do, 2k18 is about to come out anyway.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 10:10 PM   #32
All Star

OVR: 0

The steals are kind of out of hand. I had a game where CPU had 18 yes 18 steals and the thing is that CPU like doesn't turn the ball over like at all. In 5 games using Armor sliders CPU had like a average of like 7 turnovers per game. I made a few changes to try to make them turn the ball over more and to try to make it so they get less steals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »