Home

MyGM/MyLeague : Bird Rights not working/displaying and RFA not functioning

This is a discussion on MyGM/MyLeague : Bird Rights not working/displaying and RFA not functioning within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2018, 06:59 AM   #241
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MyGM/MyLeague : Bird Rights not working/displaying and RFA not functioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown
So I’ve read write ups on MLE and the hard cap as I can from google. It all could say that I may have signed someone in free agency using MLE! And that hard capped my season! Dang! It’s the season where 3 of my superstars are supposed to sign extension. With one guy being MVP.

How do I know - in the future - if I’m signing using MLE and how do I avoid it at all costs? (Literally! Since I don’t mind paying $40 mill to my own superstars!)

I think it usually pops up with a message that says something along the lines of “do you want to sign ________ using the mid-level exception?” At least that’s how it worked in last 2K games. I can’t remember how it works in 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2018, 05:11 PM   #242
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MyGM/MyLeague : Bird Rights not working/displaying and RFA not functioning

If 2k gave myleague online 5 percent of the attention they gave mypark, the mode would be incredible

Its like they don’t even test the modes where you don’t spend Vc. They just roll it out and if it works,cool....if it doesn’t, too bad.
Old 07-19-2018, 12:51 PM   #243
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Re: MyGM/MyLeague : Bird Rights not working/being force-renounced and RFA not functio

Another question.

I signed a player to a 3 year extension. Now during the signing, (October, few days after season started), that player has two years left, current year 10 million plus, next year around 11 million close. I would expect the result as 2 + 3 years as I signed him to 3 years extension. But then, the result is: current year reduced to $6 mill plus, year 2 about $7 mill, and year 3 close to $8 mill!

Guy got paid cheap as a result of extension? Is this really happening in NBA? Or is this a broken 2K18 extension signing?
Old 07-25-2018, 02:24 AM   #244
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MyGM/MyLeague : Bird Rights not working/being force-renounced and RFA not functio

Bird rights still aren’t working properly. No I’m not over the hard cap and no I have not renounced the players rights. Guess I can’t keep Porzingis on the Knicks. Smh

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-25-2018, 06:32 AM   #245
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
Bird rights still aren’t working properly. No I’m not over the hard cap and no I have not renounced the players rights. Guess I can’t keep Porzingis on the Knicks. Smh

Deym!

However, there is a way to add to the story though. We “hijack” the contract and do it “back end”.

Now I no longer worry about contracts because - aside from being GM, I’m also the —- AGENT!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 06:35 AM   #246
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown
Deym!

However, there is a way to add to the story though. We “hijack” the contract and do it “back end”.

Now I no longer worry about contracts because - aside from being GM, I’m also the —- AGENT!

Haaa I actually was able to keep KP. They wouldn’t let me accept my offer he accepted from me but I was able to match an offer another team made. Mad bogus lol

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 07-26-2018, 07:59 AM   #247
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

I’m particular with contract extensions and 2K18 - I can conclude - is broken.

Looking forward what 2K19 MyLeague can offer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »