Home

Quick Edit Mode Patch Request

This is a discussion on Quick Edit Mode Patch Request within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 08:48 AM   #1
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Please, please, please allow us to tab/maneuver through by position in quick edit mode! Adding hot zones into the quick edit screen would also be amazing.

Also as most know there are again a few ratings missing from the quick edit mode (contact dunk rating & reaction time). Also the "pat my back", "friendly" & "high work ethic" badges are missing from quick edit mode as well.

Then we have the two durability glitches:
"Left foot durability is broken in MYleague - every player's rating is between 1-10 and can't be adjusted. It defaults back once out of edit screen.

"Also, raising all items on the Durability screen for one player also raises every other (skill) attribute on the previous page. I figured it being separate it could be edited separately, but unfortunately not."

Tendencies:
roll vs pop tendency
&
transition spot-up vs cut to basket tendency

both show as "T/ROLLPOP"

I urge all editors to keep this thread bumped and add your logic as to why these fixes are essential. If this could get in we'd love you for life Leftos (if we didn't already)
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 09-20-2017 at 03:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 08:53 AM   #2
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah I agree. Every year I've been requesting to be able to tab by position like you could on last gen with bumpers, especially now with group editing it would be great. I'd love to be able to increase all pg's ball control, but not centers etc. Some update at least in the quick edit mode would save hours if time.

Edit: I want to say reaction time is not in quick edit, I know it wasn't in quick edit inside a myleague last year, really threw me off. Not sure though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-19-2017, 01:15 PM   #3
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Quick Edit Mode Patch Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
Also as most know there are again a few ratings missing from the quick edit mode that I can't remember off the top of my head if someone could mention. I urge all editors to Lee this thread bumped and add your logic as to why these two fixes are essential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so here's what's missing from Quick Edit:

Ratings-
Contact Dunk
Reaction Time

Badges-
Friendly
High Work Ethic

Included in Badges was On Court Coach, which I believe no one has because its a MyCareer badge.

Tendencies appear to be all good. There's 100 tendencies and 100 are in Quick Edit. One of them appear to be repeated (I forget which) but when you hover over it it displays the correct name.

This is all for BOTH MyLeague AND the Roster Creator.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 09-19-2017, 01:23 PM   #4
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

OVR: 0

Also Left foot durability is broken in quick edit every player's rating is between 1-10 and can't be adjusted.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:28 PM   #5
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitew33
Also Left foot durability is broken in quick edit every player's rating is between 1-10 and can't be adjusted.
What mode did you see this in? I skimmed through durability (i.e. looked at Hassan Whiteside and rolled my eyes at how every body part had a rating of 66, including left foot)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 01:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
What mode did you see this in? I skimmed through durability (i.e. looked at Hassan Whiteside and rolled my eyes at how every body part had a rating of 66, including left foot)
I was in my league and there was a rash of broken foot injuries so I went to quick edit and every player left foot durability was 10 and under. Also checked in the create a roster and its the same.

Now if you edit the player individually the left foot durability is normal. Not sure which one takes effect.
Old 09-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Yeah, editing just one position at a time would be really helpful for some edits. (another is mass-editing height for centers but not PGs in a Draft class for example)

Also, raising all items on the Durability screen for one player also raises every other (skill) attribute on the previous page. I figured it being seperate it could be edited seperately, but unfortunately not

Last edited by Whomario; 09-19-2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #8
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sitew33
I was in my league and there was a rash of broken foot injuries so I went to quick edit and every player left foot durability was 10 and under. Also checked in the create a roster and its the same.

Now if you edit the player individually the left foot durability is normal. Not sure which one takes effect.
Holy crap Idk how I missed this. That's a significant problem.

I also noticed that when you go into to edit player to change this, as you said, its a different number, but when you change it and exit back out, its still the glitched number of <10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »