Home

Anyone Else Find MyCareer to be Too Momentum-Based?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Find MyCareer to be Too Momentum-Based? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone Else Find MyCareer to be Too Momentum-Based?

Or is it just me? I'm a 7ft Playmaking Rebounder on the Knicks, just for some context. Anyway, it just feels like the games almost always swing like an entirely out of control pendulum. I get that basketball is a game of runs, but the momentum swings I'm experiencing are a little ludicrous. When we're hot, I can pass to Shammy and Kuz and they'll splash everything they shoot, but when we're in a slump, they can't hit the side of a barn despite being wide open. Again, I know these things happen in real life, but they occur with such regularity for me that it feels a little unrealistic.

Not to mention that the score seems to almost never maintain itself when I sit on the bench. This might be hard programmed into the game that we're a sucky team, but I'll work hard to build up decent leads only to see them completely vanish sometimes when I have to go sit. Has anyone else encountered/thought about this, or am I looking too much into it?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »