Home

Need help stoping T-Wolves fastbreak

This is a discussion on Need help stoping T-Wolves fastbreak within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2018, 04:04 AM   #1
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

OVR: 0
Need help stoping T-Wolves fastbreak

This team is the perfect team to exploit the defensive a.i struggles against the transition defense. It doesn't even have to be a fast break.

Even after I have a made shot, my center is no where to be found while KAT is already at half court ready for a layup.

KAT doesn't get gassed and has the ability to do this all game. If I manage to stop him, Wiggins or Butler or Teague are right there to dish it off too, while my other teammates are still barely getting to half court.

Any help is greatly appreciated, because I'm getting annoyed that my vastly superior half court offense is going to waste because I can't get my guys to get back on D to stop them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2018, 10:46 AM   #2
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

Re: Need help stoping T-Wolves fastbreak

Interesting. If you’re playing myGm or myLeague go to coach settings and select “get back in transition” instead of the default “some crash others get back” option. I’m unsure if this option is available in mycareer. Another adjustment can be made by you. If playing as a wing player, take it upon yourself to not crash the offensive glass. Instead, get back in transition immediately after the shot goes up. When defending transition alone I like to stick myself right around the free throw line while watching the outlet passes to the corner for three. Lastly, keep a cool head. Understand that the cpu will get their transition buckets. Playing frustrated in 2k is the easiest route to a rage quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2018, 12:03 PM   #3
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

Re: Need help stoping T-Wolves fastbreak

This game is entirely too easy to drive by the CPU. The only way to truly cut down town on FB points is to not miss. My suggestion is try finishing at the rim and trying to put pressure on KAT to either foul you or get dunked on. I had a match up with them in the playoffs in my career and Jimmy was frustrating me but i blew them out most games since that character was my pure slasher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »