Home

My Player Accessory Customization

This is a discussion on My Player Accessory Customization within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 08:10 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Player Accessory Customization

i hate that you can only wear team colors on the accessories. Then you cant even choose to wear the primary or secondary team colors. SMFH
Old 09-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #10
Rookie

Chillyt200's Arena

it sucks
lol
Old 09-22-2017, 10:27 PM   #11
Rookie

We should have the option in our closet to choose and preview our NBA gear and accessories, being able 2 choose colors would be great as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2018, 02:49 AM   #12
Banned

51shergie's Arena

I think it’s this way so that you will buy every Single accessories trying to figure out the right color. Then you will come here for answers but by then you will have already bought every accessory available. Why else would you not be able to preview them when you can preview the accessories you wear on the street?

The fact that I have to buy a separate arm sleeves for the right man for the left arm further shows the thought process they had in mind, which is to get you to but every accessory (twice).

Funny how I have bought every headband and they are all white. I have like 10 to 15 of them and the only difference is where the NBA logo is, and there is duplicate somehow. Can’t even review before the game armbands because they force player to wear warm-ups.

If you can Preview the Accessories at swaggs but not at the nba store, wouldn’t that prove its intentional? If its intentional, what other possible meaning could there be but for VC milking?

Makes me want to vomit that i this game was still $60 with tax and i just got it last weekend (its november). Plus $20 to make myPlayer a 75 rating so that the myCareer mode is even playable. Plus $5 i spent to to rank up to a 77 and wear something other than 2K shoes.

Couldnt even give us a pair of Spalding $19.99 Hakeem Olajuwon’s 2k? We gotta wear 2k shoes that literally look like they are designed to remind the wearer they need new shoes with every single step.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »