Home

This game keeps siphoning VC from me!

This is a discussion on This game keeps siphoning VC from me! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2017, 05:41 PM   #1
Pro

MrBallaBoy21's Arena

OVR: 8
This game keeps siphoning VC from me!

Every time I switch from Superstar to All-Star difficulty in MyCareer ALL the VC I got from the previous game vanishes!

I wasn't sure what the cause of it was until just now. 1,300 VC GONE! Just because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't playing on Superstar after my CPU teammates give up 60% shooting to the other team.

I think it resets my endorsement salaries too. I only got 1 games worth of salary. Not sure about that, but I know it took all my gameday earnings for a fact.

Last edited by MrBallaBoy21; 09-21-2017 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #2
Rookie

TalentedJB's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: This game keeps siphoning VC from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBallaBoy21
Every time I switch from Superstar to All-Star difficulty in MyCareer ALL the VC I got from the previous game vanishes!

I wasn't sure what the cause of it was until just now. 1,300 VC GONE! Just because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't playing on Superstar after my CPU teammates give up 60% shooting to the other team.

I think it resets my endorsement salaries too. I only got 1 games worth of salary. Not sure about that, but I know it took all my gameday earnings for a fact.
Had this happened to me was well when i switched from HOF-Pro...i thought i was bugging out as i had less VC but others told me they encountered the same problem. I didn't find out the culprit though, looks like you did! Hopefully that's the issue and this can be re-created so the devs can patch this, unless of course...it wan an intentional design...

NCAA FB: Rutgers
NCAA BB: UCONN
NBA: Knicks
NFL: GIANTS.
MLB: Mets
Old 09-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #3
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

not to be a dick but prove it? Seems like a weird way of VC vanishing by changing difficulty.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
Pro

MrBallaBoy21's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalentedJB
Had this happened to me was well when i switched from HOF-Pro...i thought i was bugging out as i had less VC but others told me they encountered the same problem. I didn't find out the culprit though, looks like you did! Hopefully that's the issue and this can be re-created so the devs can patch this, unless of course...it wan an intentional design...
I hope this isn't intentional. Between my lost MyPlayer and this bug I've lost at least 10K VC...
Old 09-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

He could be telling the truth. I have proof of losing 22k VC after playing a MyCareer game. This game has SERIOUS ISSUES.

I don't know how to Embed videos but here ya go

https://twitter.com/MurkSZN/status/910989943559868417
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 07:26 PM   #6
Rookie

sjackson1983's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
He could be telling the truth. I have proof of losing 22k VC after playing a MyCareer game. This game has SERIOUS ISSUES.

I don't know how to Embed videos but here ya go

https://twitter.com/MurkSZN/status/910989943559868417
DAMN!!!! That's ridiculous The whole VC/MyCareer team at 2K should be ashamed to put out such a horrendous experience and I legit feel sorry for the gameplay devs who put together another great game but have to be associated with all this nonsense. Jeebus that's horrible!!
Old 09-21-2017, 07:34 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjackson1983
DAMN!!!! That's ridiculous The whole VC/MyCareer team at 2K should be ashamed to put out such a horrendous experience and I legit feel sorry for the gameplay devs who put together another great game but have to be associated with all this nonsense. Jeebus that's horrible!!
Hate to say it, but it might be time for 2k to make a separate game for the online fantasy experience. They can't keep letting these crappy servers & business practices, tarnish the hard work that the devs put into the core experience.

Last edited by flexbrook0; 09-21-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:44 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

haha "you think this is easy?? gimme back that vc."

-Smak

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »