Home

2k19 wishlist ideas...I know it's early

This is a discussion on 2k19 wishlist ideas...I know it's early within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2017, 03:35 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k19 wishlist ideas...I know it's early

Signature styles for defensive stance

Revamp the close dribble system
Throw the ball between the legs move
The option to choose real versatil players archetypes, but without HOF, GOLD Badges and 99 overall
Please motion cap Big Heavy mens; 7"3 Centers and smaller bigs don't have the same Layup/Dunk package
All the nba players hairstyles available in myPark

Animations to tell teamates to spread the floor for spacing
Play of the game, Assist of the game, block of the game to encourage teamplay in ProAm
Old 10-20-2017, 03:43 AM   #18
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Bring back college to MC and make it, you know, playable without having to spend more money.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:59 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

WWE’s create a player suite in NBA2K19, Custom rosters for MyGM, Download Created Uniforms for MyGM, Better hairstyles and Goatees for CAP. The ability to sculp CAP hairlines receding to Kyrie lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-20-2017, 06:14 AM   #20
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Bring back sneaker sounds! I never realized how loud the sneaker sounds were when watching a live game.

Update Brooklyn nets organ sound. I was half asleep so I'm not sure but someone correct me. It sounds like they stuffed a cat in the organ to make the organ sound high pitch. It's the most grating organ sound....i want it in-game

Please please shrink the players heads! Players look like bobbleheads out there. Have the art team watch real game highlights and put the game side to side and just compare the head sizes. Almost the whole nba2k league has large head syndrome.

Lighten up the arenas already!

You know what....you guys have competition now. How about beating the comps graphics department with better lighting and new arena graphics instead of hiding them by darkening it.

Don't put hairstyles and beards behind a damn paywall when creating myplayer. FFS how am I supposed to look like myself if you lock hairstyles and beards.

Get rid of that "GO TEAM GO" chant. It's been around since I remember! Please get rid of it already!

Bring back old school controls
For dunks
UP = Basic
LEFT = Power
RIGHT = Flashy
BACK = Reverse
Spinning the stick = 360 dunks
Layup controls can be left as is...

Mike plz I like the walk up animations but can you please give us back the controls. I hate when my player switches the ball to the other hand on his own. It really messes up the move I'm going to pull off if he automatically switched hands.

Fire the VC guy

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited by Goffs; 10-20-2017 at 07:25 AM.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:50 AM   #21
MVP

jk31's Arena

- save/upload playbooks. Really annoying to create a playbook in every league I am playing all from the scratch

- global controller settings for MyLeague online -> admins can select settings that apply for everyone (e.g. automatic shot contest)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2017, 10:53 AM   #22
Banned

other than gameplay I'm really stressing art, I honestly would rather have the crowd kind of blurred like it is in replay before you click analog than seeing the crowd that's in there now, make players seem alive, to me right now, they don't. some players look good from a face & tattoo point of view but they just seem like empty shells that occasionally come to life for an animation
Old 10-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #23
DJT
Rookie

OVR: 2

I want a better create a team options. More default stripes, matching stripes on jerseys to shorts...etc. They also should allow you to choose the type of jersey, like the new Nike one with a nike swoosh already on it, that you can choose the color of, or an old adidas jersey with the old arm holes.

I also want to see in MyCareer the ability for your Center to have good ball handling skills, even if you don't start off with the playmaking type.

Better facescans for the non-star players. Better body types for everyone. Caleb Swanigan should not look so skinny...etc.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

MyCareer thoughts...

Shoe Selection
Able to preview look of shoes in closet before going into the game. Since the colors are black and white in shoe selection before going on court its hard to see what colorway you are selecting.

Joint My Career
Think it would be cool to go through MyCareer where you and friends can play in the season. Would think you would have to limit to maybe 5 or 10 friends in a league like this and probably not allow 2 MyCareers on the same team. But it would be cool to compete for Rookie of the Year and playoffs against another MyCareer compared to playing all cpu games.

Tattoos
need to be able to zoom in and move player around when adding tattoos in my career mode

Position changes
Say I'm a PG on the Thunder. Once I get to the point of moving into the starting lineup it would be nice if the coach ask if you want to run point and move Westbrook to SG or if I want my player to move to SG and Westbrook run point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »