Home

John Davis is in!!!

This is a discussion on John Davis is in!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 08:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
John Davis is in!!!

Just so you know and his brother makes the cut too. Michael Davis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 08:58 AM   #2
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: John Davis is in!!!

Who ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-22-2017, 09:12 AM   #3
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by nddot
Who ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Legend player replacements....
Old 09-22-2017, 11:36 AM   #4
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

What's astounding these guy they use to fill in rosters sometimes they look exactly like the other guy, on the same team!!!! Same faces and everything aside from the different height/weight. LAZY FOR SURE. There was a guy on operation sports who made a roster that filled in the classic teams with all the real guys. So hopefully this will be the case again... Roster fill in guy, if you read this, please chime in...
Old 09-22-2017, 01:14 PM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
What's astounding these guy they use to fill in rosters sometimes they look exactly like the other guy, on the same team!!!! Same faces and everything aside from the different height/weight. LAZY FOR SURE. There was a guy on operation sports who made a roster that filled in the classic teams with all the real guys. So hopefully this will be the case again... Roster fill in guy, if you read this, please chime in...

I dont get why they dont make these fake players fully editable. I really thought this yr they would be since they said all the classic and all time rosters would be fully editable, so I took that as great we can finally just edit them to change their looks, rather than having to make all new CAP's.

I just dont get why they do this each yr, use the same few fake players names, they are all from UCLA, and their ratings and tendencies suck. I get they can make them look like the real missing players, due to the law, and not wanting to get sued, but come on, you could do better at this than you do with these teams.

MJwizards, made a good PS4 roster last yr for all the classic teams, and he has plans to do it again as well. I had thought about doing it myself, but I think I will wait on him to do it, then I will likley rerate all those classic rosters, since the guy or guys who do these ratings for NBA2k dont seem to have the time to do it right.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 01:45 PM   #6
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I dont get why they dont make these fake players fully editable. I really thought this yr they would be since they said all the classic and all time rosters would be fully editable, so I took that as great we can finally just edit them to change their looks, rather than having to make all new CAP's.

I just dont get why they do this each yr, use the same few fake players names, they are all from UCLA, and their ratings and tendencies suck. I get they can make them look like the real missing players, due to the law, and not wanting to get sued, but come on, you could do better at this than you do with these teams.

MJwizards, made a good PS4 roster last yr for all the classic teams, and he has plans to do it again as well. I had thought about doing it myself, but I think I will wait on him to do it, then I will likley rerate all those classic rosters, since the guy or guys who do these ratings for NBA2k dont seem to have the time to do it right.

yeah. thank goodness for player creation. Just put a created player you like in the roster and call it a day. This community has some great rosters so keep an eye out for updates on the roster forum.
Old 09-22-2017, 01:46 PM   #7
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH

Here's the roster you can download that fills up the classic teams.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049031099
Old 09-22-2017, 01:52 PM   #8
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Here's the roster you can download that fills up the classic teams.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049031099

They have already got this done? If so WOW, that was quick. It was MJwizards classic rosters that I used last yr, and he did a good job on them.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »