Home

I have yet to see a charge called

This is a discussion on I have yet to see a charge called within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 08:24 AM   #25
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I have yet to see a charge called

I have played 9 to 10 games on allstar default 7min quarters, and not one charge foul called on me or the cpu. I liked it better in 17 where you had to do a dribble move to get past your defender.

Quote From one of EA Sports Game Changers
( None of us have the power to control when EA Sports will implement/fix/address things in their games after we suggest them)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 09:24 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I have yet to see a charge called

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Has anyone here drawn or been called for a charge?
I haven't seen one yet!!!! I've played over 5 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeassc
This thread sounds silly.

Why do you expect charges to be called when blocking fouls aren't called in 2K18.

The "pushing" animation that the defender do would be a straight blocking foul in the NBA. I'm surprised nobody here calls that garbage out.

Instead we want to increase charging fouls?
It's a good thread but you make a good point with blocking fouls missing aswell. I totally understand your frustrations, without charging and blocking fouls the game is not Simulation at all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Ive yet to see a charge called against me, and Ive drawn 2 charges. This is in about 7-8 full 48 minute games. Its definitely a issue that needs addressed.

Same goes for lack of shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, and midrange attempts. Only shooting fouls I see are all inside the paint, except for twice, I have saw a midrange shooting foul, but 0 on 3pts attempts.

Outside of this and lack of non steal turnovers, the gameplay is good. I hope this can be fixed, but these have been issues for a long time in NBA2k, so I wont hold my breath that they fix them. If they do fix them, gameplay will be darn near perfect.

1 other issue, is they still calculate rebounds wrong, so teams rebounds will always be higher than they should, because if a ball goes out of bounds, its counted as team rebound, so every game teams will have more rebounds that they should, which screws up sim stats. If you go into your player stats and count how many rebounds they are, you will see it will be lower than what your team stats show in rebounds. This has also been broke for several years now, I actually cant remember when they got this right its been that long
Very good points and definitely needs implementation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Mannnnn. They talk about calling fouls on guys running into jump shooters but they never do. It would clean up the game a ton if they did. Same with charges.
I totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by urlacher51
I have played 9 to 10 games on allstar default 7min quarters, and not one charge foul called on me or the cpu. I liked it better in 17 where you had to do a dribble move to get past your defender.
A valid point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »