Home

Win A Free Copy Of NBA 2K18!

This is a discussion on Win A Free Copy Of NBA 2K18! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 06:47 AM   #1
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Win A Free Copy Of NBA 2K18!

(Disclaimer For Mods: Talked to Steve about this before I went ahead and posted this, he gave me the thumbs up and said it was A-ok!)

Alright, fellas! Iv'e been apart of OS for the better part of 11 years now, and I've been on the NBA 2K forums for 95% of that time. This community has had it's ups and downs, but at the end of the day we all love the game of basketball and basketball video games!

Therefore, I want to "give back" to the community in a sense. One lucky person who wasn't fortunate enough to be able to purchase 2K18 this year is about to get the game everyone is talking about (Good or bad lol)

The winner will be chosen at random, so it doesn't matter if you have PS4, Xbox or the Switch, you can win!

All I need in this thread is what system you would like the game for, let me know what your favorite 2K game of all time is, and who's your current favorite NBA team? Just to get to know the community a little better!

I'll leave open the entries until 11 AM, Monday, Eastern Standard Time. Then I'll make my decision at random!

Hope this goes well and I can bring Christmas to someone a bit early this year. Good luck guys!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 06:53 AM   #2
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Win A Free Copy Of NBA 2K18!

Nice gesture Gosens. I would participate but I don't even have a system for it at the moment. GL to all.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:55 AM   #3
SD/LA Chargers?

TheBrothers24's Arena

OVR: 17

System: Xbox One
Favorite 2k: 2K11. Jordan Challenge
Favorite Team: Lakers
Old 09-24-2017, 07:51 AM   #4
Pro

hardcor2's Arena

OVR: 2

Xbox One
2k17 is my favorite. Yes it has all kinds of glitches and issues but this was the year I finally got to experience the simworld team. I still play myleague using the simworld league lol.
Cavs are my favorite team.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:56 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
(Disclaimer For Mods: Talked to Steve about this before I went ahead and posted this, he gave me the thumbs up and said it was A-ok!)

Alright, fellas! Iv'e been apart of OS for the better part of 11 years now, and I've been on the NBA 2K forums for 95% of that time. This community has had it's ups and downs, but at the end of the day we all love the game of basketball and basketball video games!

Therefore, I want to "give back" to the community in a sense. One lucky person who wasn't fortunate enough to be able to purchase 2K18 this year is about to get the game everyone is talking about (Good or bad lol)

The winner will be chosen at random, so it doesn't matter if you have PS4, Xbox or the Switch, you can win!

All I need in this thread is what system you would like the game for, let me know what your favorite 2K game of all time is, and who's your current favorite NBA team? Just to get to know the community a little better!

I'll leave open the entries until 11 AM, Monday, Eastern Standard Time. Then I'll make my decision at random!

Hope this goes well and I can bring Christmas to someone a bit early this year. Good luck guys!!
Ps4, 2k8 is my favorite because it really got me into 2k and the spurs are my favorite team

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 08:02 AM   #6
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

System: switch

Fav game: 2k11

Fav team: knicks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2017, 08:13 AM   #7
Banned

System: XB1

Fav 1: First 2k was 2k14 last gen, and it's still probably my fave

Fav 2: Sonics were always my favourite team, and then I transferred over to OKC (that just always felt dirty), but I don't really have a team these days. I watch a lot of warriors, Bucks, and Denver during the season.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:44 AM   #8
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

System: PS4
Favourite 2K - 2K11 and 2K16
Favourite Team - Boston and Timberwolves

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »