Home

NBA 2K18: The Best Playing Game In 2K's History

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18: The Best Playing Game In 2K's History within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2017, 09:31 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
I really hope they don't make layups easier. I think one thing that is confusing though is that even though they removed the shot meter for layups, it looks like timing the release is still important on them, which is not made clear. But besides that, NBA players miss layups all the time, it happens. Just gotta make the next one.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:32 AM   #34
Rookie

Whoops. Obviously didn't mean to post that three times. Sorry.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:38 AM   #35
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K18: The Best Playing Game In 2K's History

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Then why do I not have fun playing this game if it's the best 2k gameplay ever. Honestly I had more fun playing NBA 2k1*
Um...yeah...well maybe because you're already having fun with the other game. In your eyes nothing what 2k does will be any good but yet you still needed to let everyone know that your not having fun. hooboy...

Boy people sure can't stand seeing a positive write up about 2k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2017, 10:39 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Um...yeah...well maybe because you're already having fun with the other game. In your eyes nothing what 2k does will be any good but yet you still needed to let everyone know that your not having fun. hooboy...

Boy people sure can't stand seeing a positive write up about 2k.
Until something goes wrong with YOUR gaming experience - which it has for many others - you'll continue singing the praises of 2K. I can guarantee if you spent another $100 on the game and something with wrong with it, you would be shouting to the rooftop how this game sucks.

For others like myself who can't even earn VC - no matter what mode they are in - I will continue to say that 2K has serious problems this years.

Gameplay - great
Everything else - poor

Simple as that.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:41 AM   #37
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatLifer
Positive article about 2k18? 4 pages.

Negative article about 2k18? 6000 pages.

Negativity spreads fast. No wonder 2k devs succumb to Twitter rants about no greens. Hard not to with that kind if negativity spreading like wildfire.
Because people like to ****ing complain when they're actually forced to UNDERSTAND how to play and the game is not 100% perfect out of the box. 2K could fix every bug/glitch in the game, and people will still find something to bitch about.

NBA 2K18 is the best game now, and when they patch the problems...you would be a fool not to buy this game if you like basketball.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:43 AM   #38
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Then why do I not have fun playing this game if it's the best 2k gameplay ever. Honestly I had more fun playing NBA 2k1*
And bull**** comments like this is why I get mad. You're basically saying you haven't been having fun for 17 years. Why the hell are still buying the game then?
Old 09-26-2017, 11:21 AM   #39
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
Until something goes wrong with YOUR gaming experience - which it has for many others - you'll continue singing the praises of 2K. I can guarantee if you spent another $100 on the game and something with wrong with it, you would be shouting to the rooftop how this game sucks.

For others like myself who can't even earn VC - no matter what mode they are in - I will continue to say that 2K has serious problems this years.

Gameplay - great
Everything else - poor

Simple as that.
uh...I haven't bought ANY game for 60 for a long time now. Hell I'm not that stupid to buy something over 100. I don't care if people bought the game for over 100 and cry about it. If you read my first post I don't care for mycareer this year. VC or no VC I could care less. I'm just waiting for NBA Today to kick in so I can play that. I'm enjoying the game as is right now. If they patch it to it's former self then it was a fun few months. I will most likely move on to the next game that I bought for under 60 bucks and enjoy that instead.

Last edited by Goffs; 09-26-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:45 AM   #40
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

For me it all depends on what you want from your nba 2k game. for me, I play offline with friends and play in my franchise/GM mode and for the most part, works 99% how it should. I get my sixty bucks worth probably within a few weeks times, I put in 20 hours a week with this game and IMO that's worth the 60 bucks. I wish the money 2k receives on VC from others would go towards making the game better onilne, but the truth is, they just don't have the time considering this game is rushed out the door every single year. I blame the publisher not the dev. If the DEV had it their way, they would release 2k probably every other year to really get the kinks out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »