Home

PRO AM/PARK: WAY TOO UNBALANCED!!!!

This is a discussion on PRO AM/PARK: WAY TOO UNBALANCED!!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2017, 10:21 AM   #17
MVP

ph33's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PRO AM/PARK: WAY TOO UNBALANCED!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derlaid
The glitch is basically simming to the playoffs in mycareer and using a sim to end on the first playoff game over and over until you accumulate enough minutes to have all your hotzones active, giving you at least 10% boost to all your shots.

Why hotzones in MyCareer apply to Pro-Am is totally beyond me. There's enough Park crap going on in people's "plays" already.

I mean, this doesn't even cover the horrible racist crap we've seen like one team's name being the "Jim Crow Gorillas."
Report those jackasses.

What's the difference between hot zone and shot chart?

I was concerned about this. I'm in the playoffs right now of my first season (I decided to say F it, simming) but I can't tell what's going on there. I just didn't want to bring any cold zones into walk on. I tried to get some cold zones back manually, but in this game it feels like once you get a cold zone every damn shot you take there will rim in and out.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:24 AM   #18
Rookie

The shot chart just shows your shooting % over the course of a season. Hotzones pop up once you make 70?+ shots in a shooting zone which increases your shot % by (according to 2klabs) 10% last year. I'm not sure about cold zones though. I know they existed last year, not sure about this year.

Of course last year it was trivially easy to get hotzones; something like 10-15 made shots would do the trick.

Oh and hotzones reset every played season so that's fun. Again, no clue why this should affect pro-am at all.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:37 AM   #19
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by derlaid
The shot chart just shows your shooting % over the course of a season. Hotzones pop up once you make 70?+ shots in a shooting zone which increases your shot % by (according to 2klabs) 10% last year. I'm not sure about cold zones though. I know they existed last year, not sure about this year.

Of course last year it was trivially easy to get hotzones; something like 10-15 made shots would do the trick.

Oh and hotzones reset every played season so that's fun. Again, no clue why this should affect pro-am at all.
I don't care to have hot zones, but do they have cold zones that carry through?

I don't have any cold zones right now...but to have to think about it bothers me a little.

Huh, finally noticed my hot zones pop up. Well I guess it'll get reset soon...lol

Last edited by ph33; 09-26-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:46 AM   #20
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Re: WAY TOO UNBALANCED!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicJordan23
Oh and not to mention, why do players go left right, left right to expliot the game's lag to get an open look?

This makes the online portion of the game unplayable.

Ppl been exploiting games since the dawn of time

It sucks but it has to be accounted for now. Unless your a new online gamer

No matter what there will always be something. I mean there’s already a demigod glitch and there’s already a glitch to unlock all clothing

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-26-2017, 12:01 PM   #21
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: WAY TOO UNBALANCED!!!!

The only thing that needs adjusting to me is the screens. Everything else it just sounds like whining TC. Sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »