Home

MyCareer injury every game

This is a discussion on MyCareer injury every game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2017, 10:51 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer injury every game

Can you all take a look at the wear and tear system as well? As of now this system only affects ankles and feet. After like 2-3 games they are completely red and all the rest of the limbs are grey. It works as it should for sim games but played games not at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 01:53 AM   #26
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
MyCareer injury every game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
For me, these injuries only occur in-game. It's always the same injury animation off a jumper. It's the only in-game injury I've ever seen.

Hopefully, you guys don't remove it completely. Just tone it down and if possible add different injuries w/ different animations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lied. I forgot I actually did Shumps ankles dirty in last years game and he got hurt but almost 99% of the time it's off a jumper.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KingJrocc23/video/22737777

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 09-28-2017 at 01:57 AM.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:13 AM   #27
Pro

Ive been lucky, only lost 1 guy cpu 3. All ankle. Myleague 4 ankles. Sooo im kinds scared to play mycareer. I cant be losin towns and or butler.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2017, 02:20 AM   #28
Pro

I was about to call you guys crazy, but then it happened to me for the first time. I've only been playing Play Now games against the CPU, trying out various teams and players before I decide who to start a MyLeague with. I've played probably 15 games and haven't seen an injury. Today I was playing as the Hornets and Malik Monk hurt his left ankle when he came down on a defender's foot after a jumper. Pretty much the same thing many of you have described.

I don't know if the lack of injuries I've seen could have something to do with game length. I play 6 minutes quarters for those Play Now games, and I keep guys pretty fresh. If you guys are playing longer quarters, maybe it's partially linked to fatigue?
Old 09-28-2017, 06:42 AM   #29
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm halfway through my rookie season on the lakers and early in the season Lonzo ball injured his ankle then both KCP and Brandon Ingram injured their ankles all after jumpshots and then recently Ingram returned from his injury and injured his ankle yet again the same way..
Old 09-28-2017, 07:48 AM   #30
Rookie

512fm's Arena

Im a few games away from the all star break and just played the Knicks. Porzingis was already out injured for 6-8 weeks, then Melo and Ntilikina both went down with the ankle injury animation during the game lol
Old 09-28-2017, 02:30 PM   #31
Rookie

davez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks2k
Can you all take a look at the wear and tear system as well? As of now this system only affects ankles and feet. After like 2-3 games they are completely red and all the rest of the limbs are grey. It works as it should for sim games but played games not at all.
Sent an email to a couple of the gameplay guys that I think work on this to let them know about this feedback.
Novato, CA, USA

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2017, 02:32 PM   #32
Rookie

davez's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMage
Thanks again, Dave.

On the subject of durability and injuries, is there any chance for 2K19 that we can finally have more durability ratings that cover parts that aren't already covered? The main examples I'm thinking are wrist/hand/finger (very common for NBA players), groin, and hamstring durability. Right now, I just lump these into the miscellaneous category, but from looking at actual injury data, these three are far too common in real life to be grouping them together.
When I post the MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List thread, be sure to post this suggestion there. It'll help me keep track of it. I'll probably post it in 2-4 weeks depending on how quickly we can fix a lot of these major bugs we're trying to patch.
Novato, CA, USA

Official MyGM / MyLEAGUE / MLO 2K19 Wish List

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »