Home

My Career Double Team Loose Ball Issues

This is a discussion on My Career Double Team Loose Ball Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon4 My Career Double Team Loose Ball Issues

I tried to look past this issue but it's really starting to irritate me. What is up with the double team automatic loose ball on 99.9% of the time? I don't even have enough time to pass the ball before the ball is bounced off my leg or the CPU magically steals it without any reach in motion. I get that double team is suppose to trap a player and make things harder but to lose the ball on just about every double team is crazy.

This is pretty much the most frustrating thing for me at the moment and I can look past all the other bugs and issues with this mode.

How can this be fixed or patched so there are less loose balls?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2017, 04:35 AM   #2
Pro

Re: My Career Double Team Loose Ball Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtics4Life
I tried to look past this issue but it's really starting to irritate me. What is up with the double team automatic loose ball on 99.9% of the time? I don't even have enough time to pass the ball before the ball is bounced off my leg or the CPU magically steals it without any reach in motion. I get that double team is suppose to trap a player and make things harder but to lose the ball on just about every double team is crazy.

This is pretty much the most frustrating thing for me at the moment and I can look past all the other bugs and issues with this mode.

Not really the issue that you're talking about, but last night in a walk on Pro am game, another player and I doubled an OP 7'3" center, tied up the ball and waited for the ref to call the jump ball.
Instead, his team called a timeout.

You cannot call a timeout in a tie up situation as no team has possession of the ball.

This game has a TON of issues, problems, flaws, whatever you want to call them, they all need fixed!

Sent from my 831C using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-04-2017, 11:31 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:

Yeah this is worst. So many turnovers for player with supposed 90 ball control.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2017, 02:03 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
What is up with the double team automatic loose ball on 99.9% of the time?
I've been doubled countless times and only experienced a TO a handful of times, mainly because I got greedy and thought I could get out of it.

Maybe you're not recognizing it in time to pass out?

Even still, my shot creating post scoring PF, who probably has 60ish ball control, doesn't lose the ball automatically when doubled. Unless I'm completely missing something here, I don't think I can relate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »